Need Tires of Any Kind?

+1 for General Exclaim UHP’s. Have them on my car now, will be buying again when replacing time comes.

DON’T get Exclaim UHP’s to drive on in the winter.

He said Cornering and Sticky, so i was assuming he didnt mean for the winter.LOL Duke if you want like a NASTY all Season, Conti Extreme Contact. Those are sick tires

So like I said before. 32x11.5R15?

I drove on Exclaim UHPs in the winter in a gutted civic. No complaints here. I’m really liking the Falken RT615s though.

Special order only. What Brand/style

Whatever is going to be cheapest. The going rate iv’e seen is 150-200 a tire.Looking for somthing like a Dunlop mud rover.

+2343, they get greasy in auto x conditions though. kuhmo xs=next auto X tire for me.

Well for winter tires I prefer Mickey Thompson ET Drags. Great for getting around in snow storms.

Winter tires I am doing magna grips … they were on my dub last season .Worked really good

pm sent

any $$ on those 265-75-16 m/t ???

pm’md you…

Workin on it guys. Ima Make a List Tomorrow and swing by work and get Prices

Im gunna need two snows in the next couple weeks Goodyear magna grips or w.e they are ai bought my other two frmo you guys last year. 185/65R14

Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3’s

295/35/18

damnit i was in there on columbus day getting a tire for my girls car, wish i knew then what i know now, oh well

Bump

i work at goodyear but you guys can prob get cheaper prices…31X11.50R15’s in a A/T or a M/T lemme know what u got

do you know dan lindemann? delivers tires for them out of the warehouse.