Need Tires of Any Kind?

yep sure do

Or a 31x10.5x15 m/t

Did the good deals dissappear or what? whats going on here ??? lol

no dude. i just dont have internet access at work… you guys have to call me at work or stop in for prices. cuz i cant get them once im home

i sent you a PM a couple days ago about prices on some blizzaks…

285/76/16

He said we have to call or goto Mavis to get prices. Duh :slight_smile:

I forgot what was the tire mounting price again. I need my front tires swaped and I have new rear tires to mount

Hey man…do you have Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D’s in 215/55/16? How much to mount/balance and inflate all 4 to 32psi (not what is written on my door jam)? PM me. Thanks. I’m looking to get them soon after returning from FL (I come back on 12/1/09).

You guys are retarded.

Guys, I have no computer for the next 2 weeks. My Laptop decided to die on me. Im using my friends computer right now.

Call me if you need Prices
518-344-1515
Ask for Nick

Can you be mature, PLEASE :facepalm

:lol

give nick at mavis a call

I’m not gonna read 4 pages so shove it Chris. :rofl

setting all 4 to 32psi is an additional fee i think.

yea i believe they can only inflate to what’s on the door jamb for liability purposes

How much just to balance them. I just got my own tire machine but no balacer yet =(…

I might have to stop by and switch a tire on a rim one of these days. Or just keep being lazy and leave the fucked up rim on the car for another year and let the new one sit in the basement.

U got 6 days to do it foo !!!

Then I probably wont be doing it. Not a huge deal anyway but the car isnt here and Im lazy.
Thats when youre having your back surgery?

D-day is Weds. !!! =’’ [