Need To Get Some Rust Fixed

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good auto body place with reasonable prices. I need to get some rust fixed on my 2001 es300 on both the trunk and rear left quarter panel. Neither spot is bigger then the size of a quarter and neither has a hole in the metal, i just want to take care of it before it gets worse this winter and not spend $1000 dollars like autobahn collision quoted me, great collision shop don’t get me wrong, but a bit to expensive for my es. Anywhere in the Buffalo area or surrounding suburbs is good, any advice would be great. Thank you in advance

Post pictures and maybe someone here can do it themselves?

tom’s auto body on river road. sort of near Mississippi Muds. talk to tom. tell him the boys at swiderski motor car referred you. If you want perfect work tell him. if this is just a beater and you want it to look decent tell him he will adjust his work and price and quality of work accordingly. That is who we use at the dealer and have been extremely happy with the results consistently since we started using them.

edit: this is in the city on tonawanda

I can vouch for Tom as well. He’s done work on a few cars I know of or were in the family.

His place is right next to 7/11 (old wilson farms)

Thanks very much, when i get back to buffalo columbus day ( im in cleveland as of now for school and the car is under a cover in the driveway) i will stop by really appreciate the reference.

my buddy jay does real nice work and he does it on the side. it will cost u half of taking it to a real shop and the quality will be better.
if u need proof he painted esford90’s crx, paul from swerves red hatch,and did my 240. he did rust repair on pauls honda, he had to weld in new metal to my quarters n rockers, n it came out mint

^ Is there a way i could get a hold of him to, also where is he location wise? i live in williamsville so while i don’t mind going out a little bit i don’t want to be driving like an hour out of the way haha. the problem is more of being able to match the paint decently, its a dark gray on a car with 170k miles on the rear quarter panel, i don’t mind if its a little off but i want it relatively close heres a pic of the car and the color.

he lives in buffalo. check your pm’s

Anyone else with some suggestions? trying to get some options. I hate rust, its on my car and is on every miata i was looking to buy

The person who did checkos car is awesome his name is Marty and he has a shop with my boss I can see if I can get ahold of Martys number as I don’t have it he does great work he’s located off of center road in west Seneca

Appreciate all the help, need to get this taken care of before another buffalo/cleveland winter