Need to pass emissions asap

Amen to that. What about an 02 simulator?

get a waiver

O2 simulators are like $20… I had one on my evo.

Do you realize every one of these are checked these days?

yes sir. ive only issued two in 3 years, but if all this shit is wrong with this car and he cant fix it, it adds up, and after 450$ he can stop wasting money

a B20 running on a stock D16 ecu and injectors is going to be way too lean first of all. Secondly the P75 (assuming its good) running the D16 injectors is no good, the pulse width in the ecu is programmed completely differently between D and B series.
Also the o2 sensors could be fouled if you tried running it on the stock D16 injectors with the P75, so when you swap the correct injectors in make sure you pull and clean both sensors

you may have gotten a bad o2 sensor if they were used, but the more likely scenario is the above.

also watch out for that crank sensor trick, alot of peeps have had good luck with it but alot have had problems. The ecu will pick up the signal but for some reason it can prevent one of the monitors from setting. I had this prob until I actually swapped in the correct oil pump then it was fine and has been ever since

if you have more than 2 monitors unset the vehicle will fail obd2 nysi EVEN if no cel

I have sureshot007’s old B20vtec hatch, you can swing by & take a look at it if it helps at all

yeah i just wish i bought a 92-95 Civic at this point; well i will figure this all out and let you guys know what happens. At least my car is real quiet now even without the cat!

do you need a vehicle speed sensor? i have two of them, or is it your wiring?

I am not sure if it is the wiring or the sensor deebo…my buddy found a 1998 Crv in Buffalo and we got the injectors from it. We put them in along with the p75 ecu and the car is running way better now. Only thing is that when I am trying to stay at a speed and feather the gas pedal the car shakes. If I hold the pedal down its fine and same if I let off. Just when I lightly hold it down it does that. As far as the speed sensor goes I may have causes the problem when I took out my tachometer so I have to mess with the wires near the gauge cluster.

Dseries speed sensor is different the Bseries

hmm my hatch shakes too but under acceleration… wonder if its a B20 thing like one of the mounts is a hair different or something

+1 on the waiver, of course that is if you cant fix the problem.

Dont be screwing with waivers. You’ll end up screwing the shop/inspector

alright no waivers then…lol. So how do I fix the speed sensor problem then? It is great I fix one thing and another shows up ha! Gotta love swaps.

When you hammer the gas, the speedo goes crazy, right?

this might help

Yup - that’s what I had to do.

^ , does it matter if it’s b16 or b18? i have a b16 one in my gsr tranny and the speedo goes crazy, look at my thread in this section if you can

no its not

lol @ toda w the snky ninja opt-out edit