Need to rent an apartment! West Side/Elmwood Village area. Need a room, or a 2 bdrm

My landlord is selling his beautiful 2/2 double on Richmond and Lexington, $265k. I need to move out so he can perform some renovations prior to sale. I’ve got a commercial property transaction in limbo right now so I can’t buy a house, though if anyone knows of a double in the Grant/Lafayette/Hoyt area I could probably still stretch a house purchase if it were in that neighborhood.

I’m looking for either a room for rent in an apartment, a reasonable 1 bedroom apartment, or a 2 bedroom apartment, as I have a friend with a lease up at the same time who I could move in with.

Looking for August 1st.

I have a dog, he’s quiet, house & crate trained and very friendly. Not too large at 50 lbs.

Want to stay in the Elmwood Village/West side area.

I’m hoping for off street parking, as I drive either a red m5 or a work car, both of which I’d prefer not to leave on the street.

I can be reached at 716-725-5366, text preferred calling ok. Thanks!

Will vouch for andre (cold accord) if you don’t know him, great guy

gl dre!

Andre I think there is an apt in Dan’s building, I’ll have him drop you a line!

He did, thank you much ma’am. I gave them a call and it was a bit on the pricey side ($800 or 900 for the 1 bdrm) but thanks for the referral. Should be able to find something that fits, keeping my hopes up.

GL Dre… stand up dude here and one hell of a versatile hockey player.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Still looking for a place!

I know it is not where you are looking Dre, but I have a real nice 2 BR in North Buffalo…

I’ll have a 3 bedroom available soon, but with only on street parking at the moment and near the west village.

@Onyx_Z32 I could likely find a third roommate but I think I need to hold out for off street parking, thank you though

I had surprisingly never heard the term “west village.” According to google it’s the area around Johnson Park?

Beautiful houses around there, I’ve looked at a bunch when I was still house shopping.

Did you find one there?

Are you open to pets now?

Just curious, as I always keep my an eye out for potential good fits for you.

lol, I figured of all people you’d know! Yeah I just bought a place. It should be ready to rent late July.

These are the technical boundaries:

@Onyx_Z32 ha, I know right (am I doing @ right? I feel like I’m not. I am dumb).

And my high school English teacher is even the one whose website that image was from lol.

Congrats on the buy. I looked in that neighborhood last time I was house shopping, tons of great architecture and constantly improving the area

I would consider them for the right situation. I love pets, but they often take after their owners…that is not always a good thing…thanks for looking out, man…

Still on the hunt for a place. Or a room in someone’s place. Let me know, thanks