Rent: Apartment/House in buffalo

Just like the title says, girlfriend is moving back to the area which means it’s time to get the fuck out of my house. Preferably looking for something downtown, obviously nice, but open to other options as long as it’s a nice area and place. Let me know what you have. Need something immediately. Thanks.

Bumping this up as my girlfriend and I are thinking of relocating to the Elmwood village, let me know whatcha got, needs two parking spots or good off street parking, let me know what you got thanks!

Just don’t rent from Don Leone

PM’ed

There are two upstairs from me, I can set you up with the rental agent.

I’m not sure of price (probably in the $800 range), but one parking spot, and all utilities except electric are included and there is coin-op laundry in the basement

Hey boys appreciate the help, I found a place via my families lofts. Will be staying in the AM&A lofts by the Lafyette hotel. Downtown boys get at me, this can be closed too :tup:

Bumping this up as my girlfriend and I are thinking of relocating to the Elmwood village, let me know whatcha got, needs two parking spots or good off street parking, let me know what you got thanks!

Tired of living in a ghost town after 5:01 pm?

I might have something North Buff Jan 1st. Same place as last time. She might be moving to PA.

its not a ghost town by any means buts that’s not the reason for moving. More sick of paying a bunch to live in a building

I’ll text you :tup:

Elmwood Village is pricey, hopefully you guys can do a 1 bedroom. 2 bedrooms in the elmwood village are ~900-1200. I’m in a 3 bedroom with 1 other person for $800/mo, 2 spots but the driveway is narrow (2" extra next to each sideview mirror) and not lowered car friendly.

June 1 is the ideal time to rent, but if you scour craigslist daily you should be able to find something. You have to be super pro active though, I got my last 2 apartments by saying “no, I don’t want tomorrow’s appointment, I’ll just come now.” In both situations the people who would have been before me would’ve taken the place.

Figured this was how it was. Currently paying $950 for a one bedroom. Could do a one bedroom or two or whatever. Want something cheaper or the same. Not more though. Low cars don’t matter, the m3 would never be there. Thanks for the advice