Need to take point reduction course... Like... ASAP

Newman, i need to go to class ASAP as well, i am in the same exact position as you, 10 points and 4 points coming my way. Call me if you really want to go, i plan to within the next week at the very latest. Hamburg school was a cakewalk, WS and cheek were hell, so im probably gonna hit up the burg.

Im thinkin next monday/tuesday…

word. I called and left a message…

it was horrible, but if you want to veg out, doooo it. they actually held it at the HS, so i wasted a couple hours roaming the halls.

they barely asked any questions, and really had no idea what was going on. as long as they were paid - that’s all they cared about. i’ll find the # if u want it, a great deal for the 10% insurance reduction alone.

but make sure someone goes w/ u… i went w/ my mom and sister, and we basically tore apart the “teacher” and everyone else in the class… good times good times…

Alright man ill call you when i get out of work

no, they didn’t change it. I’ve used that for having to goto school, it’ll work for insurance too. But it wont work for POINT REDUCTION as that’s done directly through the DMV

Newman, Hit up hamburg town court… Its hilarious. The teacher is an ex cop who thinks everything he says is funny. I actually had fun in this class listening to him make fun of this one girl the entire time…(she hit a cop car)

Carubba Collision

should have went that one day i told you i had mine in hamburg. LAZYYYYY.

oh, and how do you know they actually take the points off? because i’m getting raped on motorcycle insurance out here in cali, because they said i have points on my license from NY. but i took that class, and had the certificate mailed to me already and the points still show up on my drivers abstract??? BS. i need to know, cause it’ll take 85 dollars off of my monthly bill. thanks

how fast were u going to get a ticket in canada. I use to go up there all the time and I have NEVER seen a cop let alone pull someone over. I roll 80-85 sometims 90 to keep up with traffic. I need to take this class to get another couple hundred off my INS

They all think reducing your effin points is your life long goal. Like… MEATS AND CHEESES! I was caught speeding now I get to attend a point reduction course. What a glorious way to rock my clock…

Insurance industry points system is not the same as the DMV point system. You have convictions on your record, they will be there for 3 years. Taking a class doesn’t make these convictions magically disappear.

“Note: Insurance companies have point systems different from the DMV driver violation point system. The two point systems have no connection. Contact your insurance company about their point system.”

well, I only had to take it to satisfy a Judge so that was a bit different…

Lets put together an NYSpeed meet for defensive driving cause i need to go too! anyone down to go on a Tuesday?

I’d be down for tuesday. :lol:

I think I got like 3pts on mine.

newman, let me know when it is

i could use this as well

hamburg does it, its a 6 hour course, i took it a few times lol

I need to go just to get the 10% off my insurance.
Post up when you fuckers are going.

NYspeed point reduction meet…

this would be sweet if we had half the class from nyspeed. i can see this working too…

newman i didnt get a message from you?