Needed a winter beater

Decided that this would do. Dropped a deposit on this 2016 A7, gonna grab it next week. The headrests feel more comfortable than my pillowtop mattress. I don’t even understand it.

/end review

Baller

Nice :tup: :tup:

dude! cmon!

awesome purchase.

Thanks man! The nice part about owning a LLC: if you use the car mostly for business, you can show the percentage you use the car for the business as an expense if you lease. I hate leasing and believe in owning outright basically only, but after the tax savings it’s a home run.

Meh, I’d rather have an low mileage S4…

penis alert^^^

I thought so too at first, but I drove the S4 and S5 and was underwhelmed. I guess it boils down to the fact that I really don’t give two shits about the sporting pretext of the car because of the fact that I have a C7 Corvette to rip on if I want to enjoy mashing on a gas pedal appropriately with a manual transmission. Also, the S4/5 twins felt especially numb and insulated - like they were trying to be a “sports” car but also trying to be a “luxury” car and not really succeeding at either of those things. If I’m already driving a car that’s clearly built for comfort, I’m going big or going home. Also, weird hatch things are cool.

• Updated - - -

Thank you sirs!

Not the response I expected, but a response worth noting!

:tup:

Wanna do a pulley and a tune for 450HP?

Probably not just because I don’t care if it’s faster, but I could be enticed if it was easy to return to stock both mechanically and electronically without leaving a trace.

http://i.imgur.com/U7Ghu2s.jpg

Did you buy a viper yet?

Seriously sweet ride, love the A6/A7’s

Nice complement to the Vette

nice pickup! those cars ride great and have enough power to get out of their own way without killing fuel economy

Quite a beater…

Yes, please let me know how much you want for the sidewinders.

as long as you flash back to stock before dealer service you are good from what I have read on the audi forums. Don’t go with the pulley if you want it to be mechanically stock, tune only brings you from 310hp to 415hp and 325tq to 360tq.