"Nelstoys" bashing me

As some/most of you have seen, Nelstoys (Nick) and I had a falling out and instead of being a grownup and just letting it go, he has made me out to be some crazy a$$hole and a horrible friend. Not only that, but he has completely lied to the vast majority of you and you have the right to know. He never swapped the engine in my car, changed the cam or did any other type of rebuild work…he changed the opti. The car was never titled in his name…he fronted me the money and I paid him back in full and while he was driving it around it was insured under my name. Yes the car was parked outside all year because I don’t have the benefit of using a grandparent’s garage to store my car in. I, unlike someone else, actually do other things with my life than clean and wash my car. Yes I went into the burnout pit with the car using free wheels and tires, but no it did not overheat. Yes I was hit by Crazy Charlie in his Harley truck at S&R cruise but his insurance took care of it and it was repainted by the same person who painted it the first time. Yes I drag raced it…against his '67 Nova if I remember correctly. I thought that was “bad.” If there’s 1 thing that I want anyone to understand about Nick is that he lies. Maybe he didn’t say what I was told he said, but because he lies about everything why should I believe him now? For those who say I don’t deserve the car, it’s very clear you have no idea who Nick REALLY is because if you did you wouldn’t be ready to throw me to the wolves so quickly. It’s sad that it has come to this but I was just told about the thread that he bashed me in and I had no time to respond because it was closed.

On a happy note, the car is safely tucked away in storage and will be ready for some racing come spring, anyone who wants to race (and probably beat me…it’s still an LT1) let me know, I’m always down!

in

also, what the fuck are you talking about?

Link to bashing?

in.

:walter:

subscribed

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9xzhrPA6veI/SmA9QH6QdXI/AAAAAAAACB0/Udl0LMNtTn0/s400/wtf+is+this+shit+piccard.jpg

Haha, drama section ftw. Page one ftmfw!

WTF

look for the nelstoys thread that has all periods now

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59839&page=7

BTW, i have nothing else to say, just wanted a chance to defend myself and give another side to his story.

edit: 1 last thing, Not sure if he said it but the paint was donated and my friend from the army Matt did all the paint and body work and my cousin and uncle took up a donation at one of their parties. And Joe Carubba, a friend of my uncle, allowed Matt to use the shop after hours.

In before the other side of the argument shows up, there is some back and forth banter, random people throw in their two cents, nothing gets accomplished, the attacks get personal, some n00b types up war and peace in attempt to resolve everything, the two sides lose interest, I post a funny pic, the drama fizzles, a few people try to stoke the coals a few times, and then the thread fades into oblivion.

:snky:I remember what was posted.

yeah nelstoys ripped on him for not appreciating the car he bought and built for him. also said that he OP’s g/f claimed that nelstoys told her that he was cheating on her. So the OP took the GF’s word over nelstoys and now they are fighting.

So he was trying to sound like a saint and doing you this huge favor when all he did was loan you money for the car, which you subsequently paid back?

Oh wow he edited all of those posts. He was really spewing some hate towards you in all of them. Your gf too.

Thought I’d stur the pot a bit, good luck!

What does “OP” mean?

Original Poster…it’s you

opossum