what should i do??

i went to a shop for the bodykit and full repaint.
however when the guy called and told me the car was finished,
the painting wasn’t actually finished and he said he would finish the job in a week.
now it’s been a month since i got the car back from the shop
the guy never answers my call and just send me PM saying that he would do it. The problem is i really have to sell the car right now and the painting looks hideous.
i paid him all the money already though.
i didn’t get any kind of receipt but i have all the phone call recordings with him. i did it because this kind of incident could always happen.
Now what should i do??
the guy’s from this forum and is pretty well known to many people on this forum. I don’t really wanna embarrass him cause other than the unfinished paint job the bodykit and stuff was good.

who is it

i think we should set up a betting ring to see who guesses right.

my money is on someone whose name starts with an “n”

no wait… it’s someone whose name ends in an “elly”

yeah that’ll do

post the name, it sounds like he deserves it. Plus it will help after he gets all that flaming…

i never knew nelly painted cars

i thought he only sang about proper grammer (joke, i know its grammar =P )

HEY CHILL ON NELLY u guys im pritty sure if you got him to paint the car at there shop it was DIRT CHEAP! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! they dont even have a paint booth u cant expect it to come out flawless.

well… i never expected it to be “flawless”. i just now want it to be finished.
also i would never be pissed if he at least gave me a call as he promised.

why dont you go to the shop and see what the deal is? It took me a very long time to get my car done as well but you gotta keep on them youll be happy with your finished product dont worry! KEEP CALLING – until they make it a priority, trust me it works :slight_smile: i’ll probally be there tomorrow sometime ill remind him u need ur car back okay!! TAKE CARE.

well i don’t have time to go there…
and he’s supposed to and promised to call me…
Just one phone call will make me happy.

and i seriously “HAVE TO” sell the car…
i can’t wait a “long” time.

shop? Dont you mean the Garage in his backyard

does this mean i was right?

HAHA i guess you’re the winner bing…

I got a quote back when I bought my sideskirts from him for painting… It sure as shit wasn’t cheap for a backyard job. He quoted me almost the same price as getting it painted at a real shop.

lol:rolleyes: actually it was a barn they converted into a garage in their backyard. Designed as a family buisness to make MONEY off of ppl like YOU who have obviously been there… so stop hateing :slight_smile:

Yay! Bing , way to go…

ding ding ding we have a winner CONGRADULATIONS BING!!!

Hey Bing… you win… a free paint job!!

Complementary of Nelly, But your gonna have to leave your car in the barn for a few Months…maybe years.

You should probably stop wasting time on the internet defending Nelly, and go get laid or something :stuck_out_tongue: I suggest using your hands if you can’t find anyone.