what should i do??

wtf are you some fat old white dude with no life? what do u drive do u go to any meets id like to see what ur pushin homie… LOL are u just upset he got ur money home boy? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL a G35 coupe…

Buuuuuurn :wink:
http://www.24kracing.com/member/img/images/member-page_05.jpg
Which one are you? Although, I don’t even know why I’m asking. Osad is better looking than most of these chicks. And he’s a really big jew.

careful guys, she’s from scarborough…

That and judging from the pic, she’s manlier than me :frowning: I’m scurrrred…

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v96/90/74/510210640/n510210640_562261_576.jpg

Just because you need visual clarification of what i LOOK like - This is early in the summer before any mods were done to my car Now will you people please STOP hateing fuck man! Im here cuz i luv 240’s not to argue and be insulted you people DONT know me and i dont think its a good idea u fuck with me either…one luv im done u guyz have drained me out for the day “SOLARIAN” stop harassing me man LOL.

i have to tell u this guys…
the bodykit and stuff for the sake of price they were pretty good.
however literally the only thing that i “want” is the clear coat and water sanding on the car(at least), although i need more than those jobs for perfection.
i really didnt and don’t want to hurt nelly as he’s young and i guess he’s new to the “real” world.
so plz guys calm down.
all i needed to ask u people, i’m sorry, the people that i have respect to, is that what should i do to get the painting to be finished.

I WILL have him call you tomorrow, please remember he is JUST a kid trying to do buisness and make some cash. BTW the car is beautiful AND freakin fast. I was there when you first dropped it off – how much are you selling it for?

oh ive seen you before! you almost hit my car at one of your 24k meets at kennedy commons… or was it a different brown chick?..

pwnt.

wrong thread…

If he’s “just” a kid he should not be doing business.

Not really hes a smart kid and made a LOT of money off of this site. Now as a customer trusting a kid doing buisness hmmmm no offence but i don’t know if thats the best decision. Your better off dealing with his older brother because hes the one working on the car anyways, Nelly just brings in the buisness and takes his cut.

lol probally me – I almost hit every car at those meets there too packed. Don’t worry though the key word here is ALMOST – never really do… sorry 2 scare u though!:wink:

I have seen this car at Island mix!!! the hood is ugly!!!, why would you put a BIG ASS HEART on your hood?

its a girl thing dont hate…

So you don’t think customers should trust him?

no i think they should figure out whp exactly is doing the buisness and deal with them. Nelly is just getting paid to bring in customes, you should deal with his older brother who is doing the work. That would be the SMART thing to do as a customer.

so what do u think i have to do now??
still no call from him…
i talked to his brother and he said nelly has to finish this job
because i paid to nelly.

lol then you’re fucked.