neon lighting law

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/shotgun/Insults%202/0517.gif

Thats how the law is, so for you to continue to ask about it, it will be treated as crying.

PS on your car ANY window with added tint is illegal, including your back windows and winglets. That greenish barley noticable tint glass already has is tinted to 73% light admitance. SO anything added aftermarket makes it illegal since the cut off point is 70%… That green tinted glass has been standard on vehicles since the early 90’s.

Only vehicles that are allowed to have tint in the rear behinde the drivers compartment, are trucks and SUVs and Vans. They also MUST have two outside mirrors with 19.5 square inches of refective surface.

YES some cars come with that area of mirror but they don’t count. Why? Its the law.

i get what u are saying about the law not making sense i just thought it would hold up as a good argument if i ever needed to use it that the tc’s have them stock, oh well i dont wanna get any more hostility then i already have so ill just shutup unless some one asks me a legitamite question or gives me a legitimate answer, thanks to those who tried to help me out, the others well…

:zzz:

okay aside from the fact that neons in general are just retarded, why would you even attempt to keep them on if a police officer pulled you over? its just asking for some kind of trouble.

what about having all you stock interior lights red

because mine are :cool:

so when you drop something at night in your car how do you find it? lol

The shopping centers are always well Lite :rofl:

bwahahahaha

it’s actually pretty bright, I replaced all stock with the same base leds. It matches the stock dash nicely

plus it’s like your under a heat lamp at arby’s :smiley:

wheat, but hey it isn’t my ride :beer:

mmmm…curly fries

awww curly fries are sooooo damn goooooood

you’d have to see it, not ricey at all

eh whatever you say

hahaha :bigthumb:

:ugh: