Neon R/T = XRunner

I will make this quick, I caught a light with a red toyota tacoma xrunner. Light goes green both take off slow then he guns it and i follow. He got about 1/2 car jump on me and though 1st,2nd and 3rd he stayed exactly 1/2 car ahead of me. He even gave me the 4ways like he pulled me. Then when i pull up next to him he turned. If he only knew a 3cyl neon hung with him ROFL!!!:biglaugh:

omg siiiiqqqqqqqqqqqqq

SUPER SIQQQQ!!!111111111oneonejuan

wow impressive next time run a parked cab

what would like me to run, its dec. and im on 3cyl. I just thought they were quciker thats all, why so much hate. :roll2:

Xrunner still > Neon…sorryz I just like those trucks

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:4GDkSazKGPazFM:http://www.3rdparadise.com/images/haterade.jpg

hey … was it red, that kid trys to race me all the time , ive pulled on him a couple of times… i guess there not very fast since i have an atx

xrunner >*

Its like pickup truck secks in motion

:word:

very nice trucks, doesn’t feel like your driving a truck either

but 115mph limiter is teh suck

The Xrunner is only a V6 and outweighs your car by like 3x. A guy at my shop has one with only exhaust and ran a 15.2 w/ the 6-speed. I’d say thats pretty good for a Pickup.

My grandma just got her new walker ,
want to try your luck ?

lols. if shes anything like rubicants mom. the neon aint got a chance.

HAHHAH :smiley:

rrsti you shouldnt talk shit until you learn to drive your car,(heard this from about 6 sources now) at no time did i say my car was fast in this post. Believe me on 3cyl and no spray it feels damn slow to me.L i just thought i they were faster THATS ALL

I unno…I think you’ve got 4 cylinders still…just one of them doesn’t meet “manufacturer tolerance” compression specs.

yes it put out what 35psi LOL

wow that sounds healthy.

who mods neons seriously

LOL i know…what was EvilSRT thinking? :gotme:

jk

That’s pretty harsh man, 1st of all it was just a joke, so take it easy.
and what part’s of my driving should i work on exactly? I never said i was a
race car driver.