M5>NEON

well i ran into a very nice dark blue newer M5 last night, im not sure what kinda hp they make or what the 1320 is, but it was quite a bit faster then the lil R/T…

So we catch a light, and he kept inching at the light so i figured he was gonna go, light goes green 1st i had about 1/2 car, 2nd he realed me in and past me… pulled a good car, then hit 3rd and walked me some more… overall he ended up with a good 3-4 cars on me by about 75 :naughty:

Nice car and good run…

M5>NEON

A worthy title without any sort of kill. If you don’t know much about them, do a bit of research. Can we say wolf in sheep’s clothing?

hey cal you gonna be home tommaro? i wanna come get that 10$

and nice raping

he was just toying with you. an M5 can walk a 15sec car alot more than that.

True.

I probably know him… he likes to pick on “slower cars”

13 sec car > 14 sec car if i could hook up(2.4-2.5 60fts) not that big of difference and thats if he can really drive it…

14 second neon R/T??? What the hell have you done to it???

M5s run what stock? I’m racing one today… wanted to know if I had to let her cool down before we did anypulls.

Low 13s at 108ish. From a roll $$ on the M5 from a dig :tif:

M5 runs 13.2-13.3 stock. Much faster than, say, a Neon R/T.

Sorry, but there’s a big difference between an M5 and a neon in a straight line.

Oh snap…

I must rely on driver error I guess.

I can’t go from a dig… my clutch is a panzy

stock, the E39 (last gen) made 394 bhp… the newest cars (E60’s) have 500. not really something you wanna taunt, even bone stock!

that is my favorite, all-time, all-pro, fantasy-inducing daily driver. a nice cranberry metallic one sits in my crushed-coral-paved driveway, next to my twin-turbo viper gts. occasionally my alarm clock goes off.

good death.

when they came out i read in car and driver they supposedly stay with a C5 vette up to 150mph…so its prob mid 13s

if ur a 14 sec car, im a low 14 or high 13…and im not

I should have mentioned its an 01…

I am a 14 sec car… with 100+ traps…

well i read that when they first came out…the first style…and the second comment was aimed towards the neon

yeah, that 2nd part didn’t make any sense.

sure it did, im not 14sec…i beat him

Yeah he’s claiming he’s got a 14 second car except he couldn’t hook up. As for actually running a 1/4 mile in less than 15 seconds…

Bench racer trying to claim that an M5 isn’t that much faster than his neon. What a joke…

sooooo…

an 01 M5 runs low 13s with 108 traps?