neonduck = renewbie

Hi, I’m Dan.
Been off the board for a while.
Was on the local boards when I went to RIT and still browsed for a while after as the buff/roc people were pretty neat.
I got out of touch as I fell into the grind in NYC.
But alas, I’m married now and just built a house on Grand Island. Yes, I’m back.

Cars:
Toyota Yaris. wooooo. Great for weaving around taxis. In the market for another car, but probably not too soon thanks to the tax man.
But I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that POS that I learned about cars on… my 95 Eclipse. Hooray for Mitsubishi quality. Oh and I enjoy crashing Imprezas.

Anyway, hello ya’ll

welcome :wave:

Duck! I missed you! You guys need to come visit! Bring Skippy, Carrera needs a boyfriend.

Well hello there Duck of 80s glowiness.

dan! welcome back.

awwwwwwwwwwwwE

OMG!

what up guy

Welcome :wave:

hey! hows that rib?

oh wow DUCK

wow, almost forgot all about it.
That implies I only broke one. Guess I’ll never know since the xray was useless as it was obscured by the garbage plate. I still have it around somewhere.
It took a while to heal, kept making funny snap sounds every time I made a sudden movement, but I’m 100% now. thanks for asking :slight_smile:

I was hoping to get a massive driveway so we could have a meet or BBQ at my place, but damn that concrete stuff is expensive. You people will have to park on the street.

Any Grand Islanders? Any Grand Island opinions?
My house is on a corner lot, with the side road actually being a bike/snowmobile/ATV/jogging path. If you take it for a couple of “blocks,” there are tennis courts and a roller hockey field.
I have almost an acre with a massive pond (with fish) - gonna have to get a paddleboat. There is also some kind of forest behind me.
I went from a large Manhattan apartment to living in the woods lol. Still less than half the cost of buying a studio apartment in NYC.

quack

What’s good Duck…

Your APT was fucking hot as hell in Manhattan

Ooph, Aiman’s boat, right?

Welcome back Dan!

Dan! Long time no talk. What’s happening man? Welcome back.