NeonGLH Evo > Blouch 4.0, built STi

The cars in question:
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t11/dog88dog/DSC00211.jpg

The video is the second of 2 races. The first race, we went from a much lower speed, I started in 2nd, and pulled 2 cars instantly, and then slowly inched away until we let out of it.

This second race I started out in 3rd gear, slowly inched away, and then pulled about half a car on the 3-4 shift, and continued to slowly inch away. Our MPH has to be very similar, but I definitely out drove him. Thumbs up to a really quick STi :tup: We were both on pump gas tunes for these runs.

Here are a list of his mods:

Blouch Dominator 4.0r EWG 8cm 3" inlet + jet hot
Innovative Tuning - Stage 2+ Shortblock
Innovative Tuning - Stage 2+ Cylinder Head Rebuild
Ultimate Racing FMIC
Ultimate Racing Fuel Kit w/Rails - 1000cc
Tial 44mm wastegate
Ultimate Racing up-pipe EWG HPC coated
Perrin HPC headers coated
AVCS Braided Stainless Steel Lines
APS 3.5" TBE
AEM EMS 3.5 bar MAP

Nice run, great looking cars.

2 AWD cars and no digs? tisk tisk

I am ALWAYS for digs, but daytime “road xxxxx” digs are not really possible. We were just cruising up to a car show when said events occurred.

not bad for on spray

That paint looks really clean on the STi.

very nice

with all those mods on that sti, you had to of out drove him. that thing should hook so hard that you would even have a chance

:burnout:

They both look good, something about them not having factory spoilers. Although i do love carbon

niceee

whats all done to the evo

evo pride:clap:

I believe mainly basic bolt ons and tune?

Yup, exhaust, fmic, tune, and lightweight.

saw the STi at innovative a while ago, it is awesome.

Good runs, there has to be a lot more in that STi though with all the work that’s done to it right?

There was no nitrous involved here right?

We were both on pump gas, so I am sure there are a lot left in both cars. John was just messing around about the nitrous, I do not have any on the Evo, heh.

I was so jealous of his paint job though, my car looks like it was teabagged by the buffalo bills.

i thought you do have spray?

I don’t get how your bolt on + tune evo beat this 500+hp STI.

The blouch 4.0 is capable of 580WHP, so is that block, and those fuel rails meet the requirements too.

Was he that bad?

Are apartment parking lot just builds some fast cars :snky: