Neonglh = Studderin

After the track on Friday, John and I got 2 good runs in with each other. First run we were both in 2nd gear, I was about 6,000 rpm. He beeped, and I got the jump. I pulled about a half car or so, and held it until the top of 4th.

We got another run in about a minute later, same conditions, but this time we went about the same time. We were dead even, he may have been a fender on me, I don’t know. We both let off at the same time, and it was too close to call.

Good runs :tup: It’s funny that I have an AWD car that does better from a roll than a dig, hah. I need more practice launching this new setup :eekdance: We were both surprised how he didn’t get the jump on me, even though I am a turbo car. The evo is doing pretty good this year!

–mark

Who is John and what does he have?

Everyone knows his car. '01 Camaro, fast:

fixed
you had the wrong vid.

evo is way fast and light.

:tup:

Nice… :tup:

lol i watched my hooptie too

so this means neonglh = jt76 ? well maybe not =, but close enough

Nah, at best I do well against cars that go 122 or so. If he traps 127, he’ll murder me on the street. I’d run him at the track, but even then is going to be tough.

so then you didn’t get your 11.5?

No, I ran like ass that night, I was wheel hopping, or something, so I was just messing around with my launch. :frowning: