So close, Neonglh Evo goes 11.010 @ 124.55

So I am on the edge of 10’s, but I couldn’t break the barrier today. I did set some personal bests though!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2597/4003901052_ff2e4102bf.jpg

First pass I went 11.010 @ 124.55 mph. I cut a 1.480 60’, coming out of the hole like a rocket!

Second pass I went 11.227 @ 124.27 mph. That run was scary, since I almost kissed the wall on my launch. The guy in the burnout box didn’t spray any water down, so my burnout didn’t work, and I just did a dead-hook launch in the box. When I launched at the tree, I nuked the tires free, and slid to the left.

Third pass felt the strongest, but it was still not there. I went 11.036 @ 124.49. That run I went 98.41 mph in the 1/8th, which is very strong for my car!

Overall I am very happy with today’s results, and the car is still in one piece :slight_smile: I didn’t change anything since last time I went, we just had much better weather today. The car still has stock turbo, stock exhaust manifold, stock intake manifold, stock throttle body, stock fuel injectors, stock fuel rail, stock fuel pressure, stock block, stock head, etc… Car was running the normal 28 psi, tapering down to 21 - 20 psi at redline, running on Delta Sonic 100 octane pump gas.

Good times :tup:

–mark

:tup:

Nice dude :tup:

:tup:
car 67 :snky:

Congrats Mark. The car is moving.

-Em

Nice run, congrats.

good to see man :tup:

Nice tune man.

Did you mean nice driving?

or a nice car lol

nice times mark. got any vids?

the burn out box scenario sounds ridiculous. ur 60ft on the first run was pretty gnarly!

Congrats man… thats a lot of fast for a whole bunch of stock. There are some really bad ass Evos around town these days.

damn nice runs man wish i had been there

rofl

Nice :slight_smile:

:picard:

:bigclap:

If you owned this car, it’d be on it’s 3rd engine and still be running high 12s. :lol:

:snky::snky:

Nice driving!

srsly? :lol:

Congrats :tup:

Nice!!! damn that’s sooo close to 10’s!!! You’ll be there soon enough… I want to see this car with a good sized turbo next year!!! Fuck that stock turbo BS…

I want to see this car with a real motor and some real mods in general next year, so I can start to go fast :slight_smile: