So close, Neonglh Evo goes 11.010 @ 124.55

great job mark :tup:

what are your mods for this winter looking to be? or are you being snky

I really want to get a good intake manifold, mine is still bone stock, un-ported. I really need to do my bottom end before something bad happens too. And, like you saw in my other post, I will probably be experimenting with tubing the front of the car. We will see, I just want to enjoy it the rest of the season and go from there. I beat the living piss out of it, and other than going through 2 transfer cases, it’s been great to me.

Atleast I have the money to fix it up you broke bitch. See how much power I got on the forums. Mark why these people ruin your thread all I said is nice tune man. Isn’t part of the tune that helps you down the track? With any bad tune any car would run like crap.

Less time posting, more time learning how to drive

Incredible Runs. I know some built Evos down here in florida with 35R-37R turbos that are similar in their ets

Fixed

Thanks! Yeah, I have the best ET of any Evo in this neck of the woods so far this year. Makes me happy as fuck :headbang:

With all kidding aside, my tune is bad ass, but it does take more than that, the car is set up rock steady, and I launched/drove the piss out of it!

Your right. The tune and automatic in the car did all the work.

Well there you go when I get a better new tune for my wrx sti I will do wayy better time at the track last tuned map looked liked rocky mountains.

Go away, fggt.

Brent_strong is a pussy bitch^^.

We need video of that run?

no you wont, driver mod not found.

nice work mark keep it up :tup: i want to see some 10s

steve2k1116 is a cunt fuck you. With your car you should be in 11s but you suck at life and driving only 12.5 that’s why you are selling all the parts they put on allready.

Ugh, what the hell

hahaha your such a tough guy its hilarious. go away, dont shit up this thread.
nice mark, keep it up. i want to see this thing in person sometime. i dont think i ever have

:tup: Mark, awesome time. That car has definitely come a long way.

:tdown: SUPERSLOWSHIFTER for crapping up this thread.

It’s pretty cool to watch. The burnouts are pretty aggressive, the car goes sideways, etc… The launches get the fuck out of the way too :slight_smile:

It’s a big fun toy.

You think i’m scared lets meet up pussy.

thats sweet, what size slicks are you running?

:lol:

They are 26 x 9.5 x 15 Hoosier QTP slicks.

steve2k1116 is pussy he don’t want to meet up haha faggot. You remind me of these two little girls.