So close, Neonglh Evo goes 11.010 @ 124.55

^^^ Relax

Mark, Good times! I wish I did a burn out on those tires last year. I never saw a 60’ like that.

-Em

Yeah, we learned a lot this year. I don’t think any of us will ever bring a piece of cardboard to drive over again :slight_smile:

wow, that’s one rock solid car. it’s refreshing to see someone properly setup a car, instead of just chasing horsepower

awesome times

nice!

first off my name is steve so you dont have to repeat my name on here 500 times. second i have no problem meeting up with you, you sneaky faggot and beating the living hell out of you. unfortunately i have a good future to look forward to unlike you. so stop being an internet tough guy and stop shitting up this thread and marks successes.
/rant

True that. I have had 358 whp, 358 ft/lb almost all year. I haven’t even touched my boost controller in about 4 months. It’s way nicer just learning the car and dialing it in than compensating with more and more power.

steve…be the better person and just stop responding to him. please.

Come to Buffalo tonight :tup:

Put your money where your mouth you punk let’s meet up I have no problem too. I’m no internet thug like you pussy. I will beat the shit out of you bring it.

Come to Rochester tonight

quoted for when he edits (if he can figure out how)

last time I checked, that is a blatent threat…perma ban pls?

That’s a good way to dodge me hahaha do it internet thugs run away.

I hope you get banned…

You shitted up a good thread with your bullshit and now you’re making threats…

:frowning:

Chris, keep this bullshit to PMs. I don’t want to be associated with this.

Damn. I wish I could see times like that. The only way to make that possible for my car is to buy something different. Fastest S-series on my Saturn Forum is LowSL2 - 11.809 @ 116.488 (SL2; turbo/manual). And I doubt I could get anywhere near that.

Awsome times.

Mr. STI earned himself a time out. (multiple infractions)

Back on topic.

Nice times!

Wow nice. Next time don’t eat that day and you may break into the 10s.lol

It was great seeing mark get so close. we were all hoping you got it. Im sure you will before the season is over.

Nice runs Mark.

Nice times Mark.