neuman, the "A-line w" and some beemers on the 3xx on sunday

I ran into the elise, the 06 Wrx that don built… (if you are on here, i met you on saturday and rotated your tires) and some bmw’s, on sunday evening on the 3XX north. I was driving a 240. i was completely lost, i was hoping you guys were heading back to buffalo. you got off at a rest area, but i kept driving. The 240 is stock and slow, so this is by no means a kill story. Just wondering if anyone remembered it, and if the guy i met on saturday with the w was on here…

moved your right not a kills story:hay:

They were cruising back from the BE Meet in Philly.

oh thats right… he had mentioned that on saturday. he was trying to get the pulling to stop before the trip.

Hello yeah it was me. I remember a 240 but i was pretty damn tired.

i remember brian (viper966) bitching about you. haha, nice to put a name on the car.

yep we were all tired, just driving back, wegot off the rst stop to coordinate our route back via 20a dunno how you were lot at that point, we were almost in rochester

[quote=“newman,post:6,topic:26555"”]

i remember brian (viper966) bitching about you. haha, nice to put a name on the car.

[/quote]

Yeah b/c he almost killed him…he cut his ass right off!

[quote=“2006WRX,post:8,topic:26555"”]

Yeah b/c he almost killed him…he cut his ass right off!

[/quote]

haha. oh snap!

Hi, I was driving the stock BMW.

[quote=“Carnut,post:10,topic:26555"”]

Hi, I was driving the stock BMW.

[/quote]

Stock BMW :headbang: atleast your back doesnt still hurt like mine.

[quote=“2006WRX,post:11,topic:26555"”]

Stock BMW :headbang: atleast your back doesnt still hurt like mine.

[/quote]

dont you have stock seats? I have rock hard suspension, i almost wanted to cry in PA when we had all those stupid cracks in teh road… it was like 10 miles of little bumps every 10 feet, no wonder i had to pee so much, between the suspension and the seats my kidneys didnt have a good trip!

… i was slightly outside henrietta, and i got on the thruway going the wrong way, because the sign said that the thruway was south, but it was actually north. but i called a friend and he said it was the right way so i kept driving. i realized it wasnt, and turned around, and thats when you guys flew past me.

i dont remember cutting you off. sorry about that. i was exhausted too, im sure you guys had been driving a lot longer than i had though.

so the wrx stopped pulling for the most part?

I saw you make the U turn you didn’t cut anyone off there, I think the guys just thought you were trying to race them on the highway.

I-90(thruway) goes east and west, not north and south

just thought ide point that out

[quote=“Carnut,post:14,topic:26555"”]

I saw you make the U turn you didn’t cut anyone off there, I think the guys just thought you were trying to race them on the highway.

[/quote]

He cut off Brian…but it wasnt that bad

Yes the WRX stopped pulling for the most part!

glad to here it. yeah, i was not trying to race. the 240 is a SOHC, and probably runs a mid to high 16… only fun to drive around corners for now.

i didnt think we were supposed to mention names of roads/hwys, but i was on the 390 which runs N and S, not the 90. i was trying to get to the 90. if i hadnt been driving for so long and been so tired, i would have stopped at the rest area to say hello. it was good to see some people i recognized though.

well you can mention street and highways just not with any racing or illegal activities.