Never really thought I'd say this but

I’m at Buff state sitting in the SU eating and people watching…There are alot of hot black chicks here fuck!

I never really ever found any attractive…holy shit! these bitches is fine :stuck_out_tongue:

note: some are busted as hell. Like any group of girls

ive been to buff state… so ill agree to disagree with you on this one don. :bloated:

pics!!!

Invite them to buy a dimebag in the bathroom then bang the shit outta them and leave.

And get your Black Card.

lol.

I put in there a disclaimer…see this is a gateway drug :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides it was just an observation :stuck_out_tongue:

I never heard that one before… I like that lol…

ive never even made out with a black chick. and ive wanted to for some time now :sad:

the hard part is findign a hot one.

you poor guys don’t know what you’re missing.

Puerto Rican girls > Black Girls > Asian Girls > *

Though, every one of them has their drawbacks, as long as we’re stereotyping here. :wink:

bullshit lol

obviously its diff for everybody. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, I won’t even get into it here. I’ll be called out for discrimination or some shit. :roll2:

lol

I think someone log on to Dons account while he was away.

lmao… I doubt it. Don has issues. Not that theres anything wrong with dating black people.
Ive dated 2 black girls before i met my wife. BTW, my daddy black. :slight_smile:

lol

That also holds true for the “craziness” from the non-caucasian females.

IMO a hott black girl is hotter than any white girl. i dated a few black girls in high school and messed around with em. Black girls tend to be very needy in the sack.

haha i as sitting right next to you when you were typing this… i didnt notice it was you until you got up and walked away… i yelled your name but u had head phones in…

please move this post to

www.stormfront.org

btw, i am a registered user there…

There’s 2 types…

10’s or 0’s. You don’t see any 7’s or 8’s.