new adition to Intense Motorsports!

we bought a new tig welder Lincon Precision 225. Now we can weld pritty much anything from an alluminum pop can to 1" stainless plate.
http://i17.tinypic.com/4cu81m8.jpg

also a Hypertherm powermax1000 plasma cutter. will cut up to 1" plate.
http://i17.tinypic.com/34q66hk.jpg

a few new peices to help with fabrication!

plasma cutter! sick dude

but what i really want to know is

what miller helmet did you get

i got the canadian flag one its sweeeet

Glad to see the progress Justin!

i was expecting to see a pic of a person or a car lol. but those two machines are good enough :smiley:

we all know machines own people anyway :greddy:

nice halmets hey sasha. i have no graphics. it was $150 more for the graphics.

oh by the way do you want a 300zx tranny conversion for the s14?
we just got ours. going to make the kit.

so are you going to provide welding service for son members now? Just wondering casue i plan on getting my diff welded…

yes Intense Motorsports offers a full welding and fabrication service. we will be releasing a full line of our custom parts soon. just putting some things together.

how about 5-speed swaps for a KA24E? oh and fixing frame rails…

no problem on the 5 speed swap and fixing frame rails. call the shop to book an appointment.

Intense Motorsports
(705) 431-6294

i wonder if anyone can make custom steering racks?

i know some people do so for wrx’s but how about 240s?

Not for this season thanks dude, my tranny held up like a champ surprisingly

next season i might put in a 26, if i don’t i’ll def be grabbing one so i’ll let you guys know

custom steering rack no there is a hole lot of design to make a power rack work properly. valving ect. im geussing you are looking for a short ratio steering rack. not sure if there is one available or not. you could probeply modify the rack and pinion gears but i would have to seriously look into it.

The same gusy that make the subaru racks offer nissan racks but they are like 1300 or something like that, even above 2k iirc