new and yet not so new

Hey guys. I think I signed up here forever ago and just never posted. I’ve been on UBRF forever but rarely post. My masters has me by the balls till may, but i’m sure ill be around more after I get my degree.

I have a 1999 Nissan Maxima SE, stock. It’s 5spd though and I looked forever for one.

I used to own
1991 Chevy Beretta
1992 Nissan 240SX
1991 BMW 318is, dropped and chipped
1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (miss her)

Good to be here, and looking forward to picking up some automotive knowledge

Bob

A quick edit: WOW there are alot of present/former URBFs here!
Also… I’m from Rochester (greece). I’m sure alot of you guys hit up Charlotte over the summer

why did you get rid of the talon? :frowning: hotnesssssssssssssssss

oh and welcome

I loved it, but it was a money pit. anyone who owned a DSM knew they were like a girlfriend who treated you like shit but the sex was great. I loved the car, but with the stock 4 bolt bottom end, crank walk was always a huge concern, and I had alot of trouble with the clutch.

JANUS?

Holy shit.

Dood, it’s Howie (aka Sleepy)

Hrm, you mean, 7 bolt?

lol

6 bolt = early model bottom end
7 bolt = later model bottom end

3 bolt = shitty rear end
4 bolt = less shitty rear end

Hey Janus.

I remember you.

kiss my ass. you and i both know im more than mildly retarded. haha miss ya man! how the hell you been?

i remember the name, welcome!

Bob! whatcha been up to? Everyone left UBRF and came here… looks like you didn’t get the memo :wink:

Holy shit…

talk about OG

OG seriously. what up?

welcome :wave:

haha hey guys, its good to be around again. I have to get myself a decent ride and come around on cruises. I have the intention of buying myself a yamaha R6 and dumping the max if gas hits 4.00 a gallon, so you might see me on a bike this summer…

what ive been up to? Well alot actually. Graduating in May with my MS in neuroscience, being an EMT in rochester with Rural Metro for a year, then (hopefully) Brown or George Washington for Medical School

BOB…whats up bro…

its def been a while

Not a bad idea at all :tup:

Hey…I remember you from a meet at UB…welcome

:wave:

there’s no reason for opressed racism here. But welcome O.G.

:headbang:

lol bob you’re gay

under water AV guy