New best time

Previous best: 13.77@100.51

New best:
12.575@110.60
1.887 60’ on 245/50R16 Firestone Firehawk SZ50s @ 30 psi

i guess that extra phone book really helped you reach the go pedal.

congrates Jeff!

congrats jeff

way to go jeff!!! nice meeting you too!!!

just wish i would have had a nice run :bash:

practice makes perfect!!! and nice talking to Eurodad!! really nice…and be nice to those mexicans

Yeah, I’m gonna move the seat the whole way back to transfer the weight further back, then strap blocks to the pedals to reach them! :smiley:

congrats!

Wow great improvement, guess those mods hooked ya up! :thumbsup: Nice run!!!

:x:

toooooo much :rofl:

:smiley:

Congrats Jeff. its always great to see the work you put into the car pay off

i must have missed u guys. saw some pittspeeders running good numbers. fmf kid was impressing me. same w/ itr41 sammy. tom the roofer and a4bsu or whatever was there i believe running good times as well.

man, i cant wait to get my shit done.

also, the newb slow shelby ran a pesonal best, ill let him talk about it. Hybrid jay got behind the wheel of a customer’s car and never missed a step ripping off some 11.7’s around 119…

congrats jeff…I will post my times later…starboy I didn’t get to talk to you since you were right near the burnout box and I hate that smoke but if you got a vid of me send it over to me

nice time jeff and lets see some videos

Congrats. Lot of people ran well tonight. :thumbsup:

There definitely some impressive rides on this board. Watching Tom the Roofer is always fun. And it’s pretty awesome how much power can be made from the 4 cylinders.

x2…like kurt said…it didnt seem like tom was getting up there as high…but still totally impressive!!! and nice times guys from HD!!! you guys are making some sick cars!!!

bigger wheelies slows et

yea it was fun last night it was like a pittspeed reunion