New Best Today for my Turbo GTO 10.45@134

Well I’m glad I went to the track today :slight_smile: I wasn’t going to go, car wasn’t ready, but I said F it and went anyways. Drove the car there with FULL interior, had the stocker front wheels on the car, no skinnies, drag radials on the back… basically the car was just how I drive it on the street. Half a tank of 93 in the car, had my best pass to date :smiley:

60’- 1.71
1/8- 6.78
MPH- 106.5
1/4-10.45
MPH 133.7

Needless to say I’m happy. Put my tools back in my trunk and drove home.

I think this is pretty impressive considering you could drive the car across the country with all the comforts, change nothing, run a 10.4, and drive home :slight_smile: The car has to weigh at least 4100 and I’m 270.

I think one of my buddy got video too so I’ll post it when I get it.

:tup: impressive…

this should be a testimate to your sale thread.

congrats!!! car looked like it was bootin!

Car was moving!

Nice, though the car should be around 3750lbs…I just sold mine :slight_smile:

Great times man.

Congrats!!! It has even more in it too!!! Glad to see its getting quicker!!!

Mine is at least 4100. 3800 stock + iron block swap is over 100lbs + 4L80e trans which is almost 100lbs + all the turbo related stuff is 125lbs+

you sir need traction.Hey what happen to stry today?I saw him launch and then under part throttle it was dog tracking bad

Nice run adam, I got a vid but no zoom really on my little cannon SD750 maybe JT or pat took somthing better with a zoom? My dad really liked your car, update the sig :wink:

Yeah that will do it lol :tup:

I’d like to see any vid u got though :slight_smile: Nice runs for you too btw.

VID
:slight_smile:

no zoom :frowning:

Thanks Johnny :slight_smile: If anyone else has vid lmk too.

:tup:

was that a 12 sec geo metro???

Nice Adam :tup: