new bike, STREET LEGAL yz450f!!

I’m with you… Cool story too…

Have you met Dave before??? I’m pretty sure hes not going to pull over to chat with a cop.

Nice! congrats!

I have not but now that he is a retard, I’m sure our paths will cross.

I was saying that I’m with you meaning motards are fun as hell.

Id run from a cop on a fucking Vespa…

I’m sure there are many cops that don’t think motards are cool, especially when they are getting passed by a guy riding a wheelie on one.

First of all, dont call someone youve never met before a retard bc u will get hurt… That being said, i bought a motard bc i like on/off roading… If i cop tries to pull me over while im in or near the woods u bet ur ass im booking it.

“Retard” is a commonly used moniker for riders who do not only race supermotards on a track but also ride them legally on the street. Derived from motard and acting “retarded” (i.e. riding up/down stairs, wheelies, sidewalks etc.)… I did not mean to offend you by inferring you are a mentally handicapped person, just that you now have a street-legal motard.

You have a valid point sir…

…and I totally agree.

ok then i apologize… it sounded like you were talking down at me because you would pull over, but i would not.

Wow that was the quickest escalation and closure in Shift’s history ^ :rofl

Sundays still work well for me for us to go hooning. Troy has a billion sets of stairs I want to try.

Oh I could not agree with you more… It isn’t evading a police officer if he does not have his lights on… I used to book it, more often than not, when I was younger and I got a licence revocation for 7 years… 122 in a 55, 14 counts of reckless endangerment, evading… They showed up at my house and seized my Nighthawk. 2001 was an awesome year. I’m just glad to see another “motard rider” in the 518. No bad blood, if your knuckles have scabs.

We need to get together and do another Albany/Troy/Renn takeover…
I feel like I owe this Dave a beer…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlpWVlGQgfM&hd=1[/ame]