new bucket seats **pics**

:roflpicard:

Swear to God this is in our service department right now… good thing they towed it here and aren’t trying to get it inspected.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh214/TORQDSS/img289.jpg

LOL god thats safe!

lol

ha

wow… what do they want you to do with it?

we are trying to find an electrical problem… nothing behind the tranny works and we can’t figure out why. I’m sure it’s not helping that they “took a look at it” already… in other words “already screwed it up more”

thats how ive been driving my car for 2 weeks, cept i actually have a real seat lol

Damn ricers…

Real men use milk crates.

who hasn’t done that before, working in a body shop cars always had seats out and needed to be moved, buckets worked great.

Seats are not part of NY Inspection.
A bucket is ok providing the seat belt is there and anchored properly
(and Yes i know its gay)

no shit, really? I love our state because our governing body always thinks before it makes decisions.

Lol does it give you a ring around your ass?

Ya it’s dumb. I’ve argued it for years.
When i was inspecting cars i called the state because i had a car that the front seat brackets were broke. When you it the gas the seat would fall back-seamed pretty dangerous to me -the response i got was is the seat belt there, i said yes- they said it passes.

looks like the stripper model

that’s so dumb. Wiper blades that streak don’t pass but a 5 gallon bucket/broken seat brackets would

Is that a Malibu? Lol…

yeah…

OT: so are all the Republicans sporting that avatar?

Affirmative.

That’s great, the friendly bet between Joe and I has sprouted wings…

We will win. Let’s make him look like an ass.