New car ideas?

also a very good choice

get a z3 coupe… or m coupe if you can afford it.

z3 coupe = mcoupe

i thought that there were different motor option, making one an m and the other a z… but i dont really know bmws well…

YOU CLEARLY DONT, BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOUD KNOW

IS300? with 14k?

how about add 2K and get the new tC?

You are correct on that. They made a Z3 coupe with i believe the 2.5l in addition to the M Coupe

thanks for the input guys, i now have a few idea’s

I believe that was caused even by bad tuning or getting greedy with the boost because there are a lot of people with stock longblocks and the STS kit that are running just fine. now back on topic…

He was convinced that the tune mike gave his car was no good. I believe he was pissed after he lost a race to cougarspeed, who had lower peak power (430ish vs 500ish), but a much broader powerband. After getting it re-tuned elsewhere, the car blew up that night.

Geez, the guy said SPORTY/LUXURY :roll:

Type -R = no luxury
WRX = no luxury
Civic = no luxury, no sporty (without some serious work)
GTP = :confused:

IS300 - exccellent choice, if you can find a manual transmission. Lots of possibilities

3rd Gen RX-7 - Sporty and semi luxurious

MKIV Supra - Sporty and Luxurious. But more sporty.

SC300 - kinda sporty, but very luxurious. A 2JZ twin turbo swap away from :eek:

Audi S4 - even keel sport/luxury compromise, especially if you don’t plan on modding it.

M3 - Best choice IMO for balance of sport/luxury. Nobody cares what Skunk thinks anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

540i - Another good sport/luxury combo

330xi - Ditto

Z3 - Eh, do you want a drop top?

3000GT VR4/ Stealth TT - decent luxury/sport

just buy a damn f-bod allready, you spend say 7K on a nice 4th gen, then throw 5k into mods, then put 2k in the bank, use said 2k to buy a beater for the winter.

F-bod = not luxurious

Trans-AM = luxurious

good hocie of cars… her is my input

IS300: i lik ethe car alot. one of my top choices

3rd gen rx-t: Love the cars , was looking into them , but i relized im to tall for the car( im 6’5)

Supra- I wish…

SC300- Hard to find one with a manual

Audi S4- Hmm i like those

M3 - good choice

540i - meh

330xi - yuck

Z3 - way to big for this lil car

3000GT VR4/ Stealth TT - to heavy

6’5" huh. Well that changes things :stuck_out_tongue:

No 330xi or Z3 for you.

What about a Mercedes C-Class C240 Sedan?

Example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-6-SP-2002-C240-PRISTINE-24K-LOADED-Warr-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ4563664792QQcategoryZ6334QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or even a 2002 Audi A4, those are pretty cheap now, and decently sporty and luxurious (although I like the S4 better). Not sure what else to suggest really.

buy an s8… oh ya i saw one of those the other day

back on topic

be patient you will find the car you want.

i have leather and heated seats, bose, HUD etc etc

And if you consider bodyroll sporty, then yeah, its sporty lol

The advantage the gtp has, performance wise, is torque, gobs and gobs of torque, which makes driving quite fun… Im not serious about him buying one though, i realize its quite a turnoff for most here, but it suits my needs 1000000000%

gtp = automatic

automatic = boring

truth.jpg

Personally, I do sooooooooo much city driving/crOOsing, that I kinda like having an auto. Im serious though, you let me drive the celica a while back, Id be more than happy to let you whip the gtp around the block sometime. Full boost at 2000 RPM is funnnn