New Car in the Fall??

oh yeah, georgia, g35

Oh no you don’t. I could never own a 2 door after owning a 4 door. I would feel the need to compensate in other ways.

G35 if you are going to rock a shit box in the winter.
STi for year round fun.

hands down g35

You should ask this question when you are ready to buy. Next fall is far away.

Anyways, G35 Coupe.

buy something used

Will do. I will be getting an 05 or 06 though. Im tired of dragging around an older car.

G35 x34542354364326546

bother in law had one for a while…drove it around a lot in tampa…and hotTt damn was it fun

Or should I go the Nissan route?

i’ll pick Sti…

but…i’ll also consider the Si…BUT…the 2007 version, not this year…

Get a G35 or else i will shoot your dog :slight_smile:

infinity Z33 > the rest of your options…

but the sti is a very close second place, if i had both i dont know which i would drive more…would depend on my mood i guess…

t mother fucking up to that idea…

or invest your $7k, and the 375 a month you say you can afford, just keep putting that away in the same account with the 7K, in 2 years you’ll have 9000 from the 375 a month, plus the 7k initial down payment, for a nice big 16,000 down payment that can be used in the new and coming to the US skyline…

2008 Skyline FTW

Mazdaspeed 6

Don’t even consider selling stocks to buy a nicer car. That would be just plain dumb.

A slightly used G35 would probably depreciate slower than the others, but you could probably get an STI at a lower buy-in price and still have slow depreciation if you buy it slightly used. Something to consider if you’re only going to have it for a year or two, as it sounds.

Otherwise, how about… Used but near-mint Celica GTS? Probably cheaper than everything you listed, and still a ton of fun. 2-door, sporty, well built, slow depreciation…

Very good call! thats another consideration, Celica GTS. Im not overly fond of it, but its possible.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and ffedback so far, Like I said, this isa good 8 months off still, but I want to start thinking seriously and looking at my options ahead of time.

the celica is a very well built car and fun to drive. its just not good for taller people like me. i drove jeremy_gt’s and it was pretty nice i must say. the seats stock resemble a very nice set of racing seats and it handles GREAT. between the gt and the gts i would say gt if you plan to mod, but gts if not. and you can get a 2000-2003 celica used dirt cheap if you look in the right places. great car for the money (used)

used later m roadster (with the newer 300hp engine) if you stay in the nice weather.

If you’re planning on keeping this car for a long time (ie. after you’re done with the army, and thus done with Georgia), for this area, STi hands down.

The G35 is definatelty a hott car, but I’ve gotta think it hurts all the guys who have to garage their $35K+ cars for half the year around here.

Get a car you can drive.

i still dont get why they make a g35x 4 door but they cant just make a g35x coupe as well, and moreover a 350z awd. Why nissan/infiniti? why?