New Car in the Fall??

mazdaspeed protoge

in all honestly im quite disappointed in the stylings of the mazdaspeed 6. i dont like the ricer CF type taillights, and i dont like the new bodystyle front end. i wish they would have done the previous bodystyle’s top model. only thing that would change my mind is if the tail lights are the same shape as to swap out for the previous style set.

g35 is a heavy pig… sti is a less heavy pig with bigger balls :tup:

I’d go with the STi or an EVO. Maybe an Audi S4?

or a4 even.

Evo9 FTW

i had the same delema over the summer… was deciding between sti, g35 or 350z… went with sti for the fact that this is buffalo and summer is a short 4-5 months… awd turbo in the snow is very enjoyable… plus my gc8 treated me very well with 115k miles and not a single problem so i was alittle biased toward subaru.

Agreed, and honestly I like the civic, but thats cause im slightly biased towards Honda (115k on my civic, only problem was the motor blowing up). And its affordable considering what you get… but yeah, im shopping and shiopping till I feel absolutely certain.

ha, nothing major, just catastrophic engine failure…

Exactly, lol. Hey, maybe I should get a Lotus… hmmm

And no, I’m not being sarcastic, I would love to have one.

:eyebrow:

Lol… It would have to be in Yellow though.

Will :biglaugh: it’s ok, i basically did the same thing in my Accord with about the same mileage …

Meh, its not THAT big of a deal… Ok, so Im leaning for the Z over the Infiniti now… Mostly because of the $$ issue, and the fact that the Z is alittle lighter.

buy AWDrifter’s evo, its already modded pretty nicely for $22k

:tup:

isnt the civic si pretty pricey?

:beer:

:lol:

meh, what I am I laughing about. ironic, with all these domestics sitting in the driveway the only one that doesn’t run is the one with the yamaha engine. :gotme:

so I’ll go against the grain and say C5 Z06.

~$22k FULLY loaded, all options.

MSRP including selected accessories: $23,237

if money is an issue then the SI is the way to go. honestly i really like the TC. all white with that glass roof… its almost panda like ugh