New car suggestions....

I don’t need to race people…

VA has some crazy traffic laws…huge fines…Radar detectors are illegal…etc…

get a C5 Z06, white, targa top…

move another state south then!!! lol…

03-04 Cobra … if i could afford it, i would have one :tup:

shit, if thats the case, why not get a base model c6 then?

You can’t get a base model C6 in the 20s

can you get a c5 z06 in the 20s? damn, guess I jumped the gun on the goat :tdown:

22,000 miles

http://www.corvetteforums.com/m_49680/tm.htm

niceeee

dont let TurboLs1ss see this :smiley:

the ad states its sold

I need to go searching for another factory freak LS1 powered car…

FRC’s and Zo6’s are hard top only. There is a company that does turn them into verts though.

I love my C5 targa coupe. People ask me all the time if its brand new. They drop their jaw when I tell them its a 97’. If you can swing a c6 do it they are so nice. I really want a base model ls3 in white to go with my red c5.

The targa coup is where its at. I would try to get a z51 with manual everything. That would be the second lightest (frc’s are generally about 3100 vs base z51 at 3200) loaded up vettes can run in the 3300-3400 lbs range.

M6 vette all get the better rear diff with 3.42’s stock. The zo6 gets hardened gears out back.

Mines low and slow…stock I was getting up to 28 on the high way if I wasn’t beating on it. I would normally get about 18 on average a tank…and I drive hard.

She is only 11 years old…turning 30K miles…
(You can get one for <20K)

:snky:

$21k ZO6 here-

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=838554

I’ll let you know in a month or two if I still like the Z06. My main gripe is the lack of steering feedback when you drive it, and the shifter kinda sucks. I bought some Pfadt Coilovers and the C6 Z06 shifter & knob, and an exhaust so it doesn’t sound so raspy when I get on it. If everything works like it should I’ll be happy and recomend a Z06.

All in all it is a really nice car to drive, plenty comfortable, nice features on it, and it held up to a good beating on the track (even bone stock). Whatever. :confused:

X…

Have you done any distance driving in it?

Seats comfortable?

I will be using this car to go from Newport -> DC a lot 2 hour drive…

Whtie Z0sicks hardtop FTMFW, so hot.

G35 FTW…

You’re single and you’ve admitted to considering an S2k. I see no reason not to buy the Vette.

GTO was my compromise because I needed a rear seat. No doubt I would have gone Vette had a 2 seater been an option.

My vote would definately be on the ZO6

but if you are admiting to that you are getting old then the 05+ audi S4’s (V8’s) are in the mid 20’s now. That wouldent make a very good track car though.

Sounds like an upscale place you will be working
Being the new guy you need to make a name for yourself, you need something with character
Try something like this-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/insanecowstar/Bird.jpg

Make sure the valve seals are bad and your also running open headers

I tell you what, when you drive something different everyone remembers you!

I used to drive a hearse to college, needless to say I’d get the “dude is that your hearse??” from countless people