Another what car should I buy thread.

So I have a 15k budget and want something that will be nice for all year round. what else out there would compare to a 330ci. I was looking at the 04-06’s in particular because of the 6-speed and other updates. Heated seats are a plus for sure. Don’t want anything domestic and it must be rwd and manual. I have been looking at 330’s all over and I’m eager to get into something so considering broadening my search to other cars might not be a bad idea. LMK what you have or what other cars I should be considering.

Bryan

You should talk to Justin at swiderski I’m sure he can help you get what you want for a great price.

is300?

sounds to me like your mind is pretty much made up already

pm’d, thanks

I have to look more into those.

haha rite

I’m with walker.

Get a C5 Vette.

he said no domestics there guy. Never mind that al the bitches love the vette

I really stopped listening when people tell me no domestics.

I feel like something LS based is always the correct answer.
What should my new daily be? What motor should I swap? Does this rash look contagious?

3 problems with the vette. Lacks cargo space, can only safely transport one other person, and can’t drive it in the winter. Wait, scratch that last one, I would totally drive it in the winter!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2633/4201424471_4630fe1107.jpg

I would have to agree with you. What about a 330 with a LS engine? That is a win win if you ask me.

Go with your first instinct, you sound like you have your heart already set on a 330.

scratch the first one too…the trunks are really pretty big. Its just that the openings are a little restrictive on c5 z’s.