New Car

I think it was $300 for mine but Im not 100% sure.

which car?.. was it new or used?

Nice purchase, was there a specific reason the dealer didn’t CPO the car? Seems weird to not CPO such a low milage and new car.

Truck and it was used.

Congrats with the car! :thumbup

Nice, my mom rocks one of those. Good DD.

Looks solid, congrats!! :thumb

Smart man as usual.

From researching a few dealers, some seem to not CPO the 2009s as it makes it nearly as expensive as the 2010. It’s a $2K process or so to CPO it. I wondered that as I have a 2008 and their reasoning was that it’s only got 18400. It didn’t seem worth it. The two LOW mileage 2008s were not CPO’ed while the others with 30-40K DID. But, both LOW mileage 2008 were flawless. Honestly, not a scratch. Amazing condition for a car with 18,400 miles.

Are they lying? Could be. But, amazing condition, one owner, clean car fax, warranty including FREE maintenance for nearly 2 years made the deal (along with the good price).

It’s a risk tho.

The simplest gap insurance of all: dont get flipped in your car equity. Tadaaaa.

Congrats Shawn. Drive the wheels off it.

For what it’s worth, it’s a MUCH different feeling driving this car. My Suzuki had 1 mile when I got it. It felt new/smell new. Drove great. To be honest, not a single problem for 49K when I traded it in (For $11K too; way overr).

But, the BMW just feels different. Different sounds from the motor to the door closing. Different feel. It just feels MUCH more solid in every aspect.

Is it worth it? That’s perspective.

I am still a pussy with it. But, it friggin has a bit of quickness to it. I am a bit worried bout the X3 07+ AT issue with the hesistation. I haven’t felt it except today a bit wierd from a stop but maybe it was me? I was fokin with my BB. :slight_smile:

Best advice i’ve heard.

Congrats with the car, enjoy!

I’ve had two X3’s, one of which I still own. They are great in the winter. I drove to Florida and back too. The ride was comfortable and I had no complaints about the vehicle for the duration of the road trip. My X3 sport was a blast when I had it out on the cart track at Edinburg last year.

Hows the 1 series? Looks cool in person.

I love it. It really feels like a drivers car. The car handles amazing during spirited driving. I was lucky enough to get it with every option except the ski bag. I originally wanted the 135i, but the 135i, with the same options, was over 50K after tax. Other than an amazing driving experience, the comfort of the vehicle is amazing in it’s own right. The 2gen idrive is easy to use. You can also store all you music on the vehicles hard drive or use the idrive to access you ipod.

How do you like your X3? They hold their value. I got 22K for my 06 when I traded it in last year. Both of mine were very reliable.

The X3 is the nicest car I ever owned but I haven’t driven it much. It’s a fantastic balance of sport, car, SUV, luxury, etc. I wish the radio was a bit better as do most other owners but it’s fantastic so far. I need a weekend to enjoy. I drive it 12 miles a day or so to from work.

Awesome find, I’ve always liked those.