New car

so this weekend im selling my car and making the purchase of another…its an 84 pontiac trans-am with a 305 , auto , ram air factory , 50 series tires , PA car (no rust) really clean body , auto but with a shift kit , 90k original miles , only probs are the choke was stickin so the guy wired it open so when its warm itll run like it should , is there any way to fix this? and also for some reason the headlights will not come up by themselves , when yu turn them under the hood they but otherwise not , any suggestions for this either…also any suggestion on anything else would be greatly appreciated.! whats the gas mileage for one of these and also reliability issues…shoot em out…ill post pics after i recieve the car…thanks

Garrett;)

u sold the 240 for an fbod? tdown

tdown , is that good? haha

+1

lol

you best be dropping something a little more stout than a 305 in it

like? 350? 400? how hard is a motor swap with one of these…i have no experience with these

572 :slight_smile:

will you buy it for me?:biglaugh:

:stuck_out_tongue:

My dad has a 327 for sale. It makes 400 hp he wants 2000. It has alot of new stuff in it.

as in he has the WHOLE car for sale? or hes sellin JUST the motor? the guy im buyin this f bod from lives 5 minutes away from me

240sx to a fbod???, that was a clean 240 too man ,shoulda kept it.Good luck with what ever you do tho.

lol hopefully you’re not tall,im like 6’4 and could ride with my head sticking out of the T-Top.

Motor swap = Mad easy
Reliability = Very
Gas Mileage = 10-12 around town,maybe 15 on the highway.

Motor Only.

good move :tup: lets see pics

but yeah ditch the 305

oroc still has his 383 for sale :slight_smile:

:lol: ^55985794857439569769675096984
based on what?

congrats on the buy. You will probably want to find your way over to newyorkfbody.com for your fbody questions.

240sx (V8 Swap or rb26 or rb25) > F-bod

def pretty easy of a swap, prolly in a weeked of less