New - Clifton Park

put a quality suspension in it, keep it clean, and go turbo it. stock motor 300 whp pump gas.

Seen you around CP for sure.
Car looks clean- only thing id change is a nice set of amber turn signals :thumb

amber’s ftw

mhmm… i donno if id keep the motor 100% stock and turbo it. I know ppl who have and they have been fine, but i wouldnt press my luck. Better to be safethan sorry. But, to each their own

oh , and justin … next time your around and call me last min, ima fuck your shit up.

sorry brotha:hug

i actually have the original ambers i plan on putting them on after the winter im not a huge fan of the clears anymore

Just a heads up about KrazyKid and PSI2HIGH… They have aids, and will try to infest you while you sleep.

Welcome.

Im a little late but it looks like you have a very clean car. Keep it stock and if ya need more power do a nice turbo kit that has been proven to make good power and keep the install clean. It will be more unique as a sleeper in the Honda crowd. and keep the blades!

When you smash up the front end then consider a JDM front.

On another note. I have seen a stock GSR engine take 20+psi and make 500whp on bone stock 150k mile internals. If you want to see what the internals look like after such abuse PM 6spd EG. Pistons and rods look like new. 375 whp on pump is not unrealistic.

+1

Stock motors are quite stout when detonation is kept at bay.

When kept at bay detonation is, quite stout are stock motors.

In mother Russia, Detonation keeps you at bay

It doesn’t seem so funny when it’s actually true, though.

an apple a day keeps the doctor away