New Coilover Setup

I think the white wheels make the blue paint super flat and dull.

lol not everyone is into looking jdm-tite and wants wheels that fit/function…

mmmm now thats how wheels should fit

buy bolt on spacers. the cheapest way to flush fittment

I think that looks fucking awesome.

WRB always looks weak in pictures, always looks better in person, but I still think it looks pretty good here.

WRX’s aren’t supposed to be flush and dumped… their supposed to have some wheel gap and semi-conservative wheel fitment.

240sx’s are supposed to be dumped and fucked out because they’re cheap, expendable, gorgeous (when done right) and because you’re not supposed to give a fuck.

WRX owners are 90% pussies… like IT techs or geologists or something gay… their cars should reflect their OCD tendencies. As such, this car looks fine and BC coilovers are passable but not awesome.

haha well said, thanks man

i have to say that the offset is a bit weak even by subaru standards, but still functional…

lol don’t put fucking spacers on it though :bloated:

if you have flush fitment to look JDM-tite then you suck, if you have flush fitment because you squeezed 275+'s in there, then you are ok.

edit: and bing is 100% right, pretty much all work in IT. just means we’re smart (and don’t crash our cars into walls) :gotme:

haha yea no spacers for me, i was against them from day one. the offset is ok not great but ok. im not looking to be hellaflush or anything like that right now. maybe in the future but if that comes i will do it right. as for tire size i got a 235 because i was still on stock struts. now that i have coils with camber i am going to go up to a 255 on my next set with some nice stickys as well :slight_smile:

looks good man, I cant wait to get mine on this week.

lol bing.

OP, how much lower is ur car than stock? seems like its at stock height still

a lot lower, honestly i dont know the exactly height. i shouldve measured it though. i have not really played around with the height adjustment yet. they are double adjustable, but they are the way they came from the factory. i will be dropping the front more as soon as i can. it is prob a good 3" to 5" lower in the front and close to that in the back

I dig it… looks clean

good deal.
buy some spacers lol

dope… very nice

lol no way is that 3-5" lower than it used to be… your car would be on the ground. I have BC’s and the way they came from the factory were maybe 1/2" drop.

:picard:

ill punch you in the dong if you put spacers on it, it looks good.

no spacers because what you need to do is get rid of the white wheels :puke: and get some nice grey/gunmetal/bronze to replace…

nice suspension, that’s pretty much what I had on my evo.

^ like i said before, i am NOT getting spacers. i was against them since day one. and on the drop i said dont quote me on it because i really didnt know the height i was taking a shot in the dark. but it was more than a 1/2" i can tell you that, a lot more.