Stance Coilovers.

We have a couple sets coming up this week for customers who have preordered.

if you would like a set and are ready to go then please let me know.

$1500 cdn

this price includes fully insured shipping to your door step from me in Canada. There will be no further taxes or customs fees or anything else for that matter.

Stance coils are getting great reviews and are featured on all of the Enjuku cars now that will be competing in FD and other forms of motorsports.

read or research more here:

http://www.ziptied.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7355

http://www.stancesus.com/index.php

MSRP is $1295 usd, but you cna usually find them for about $1200 usd + shipping which after customs and international freight will certianly be more than the price here.

Great price and I’ve only heard good things about these.

My only complaint would be that the rears have a bushing instead of a solid “mount” (sorry for lack of terminology). Even my MR’s are solid.

I’m looking forward to seeing these myself as i have also read amazing things about them.

my current set up is unacceptable and if these things are good i may get a set for myself

bing you should talk to QA1 about getting a proper end to replace the bushings… that would be wicked ;]

I just picked these up from Bing yesterday and boy oh boy do they look sweet! I cant wait to put these bitches on and write up a lil review for you guys. Just from looking at them in the box I can tell these things are going to be an absolute riot!

Thanks Bing!

I’ve read that whole thread… sounds like a lot of good stuff! Good thing I went with kyb agx with s-tech springs… vs immediately coilovers (megan racing ones).

I threw these on yesterday Bing. I’m almost tucking the 16’s and I can still go another like 2.5 inches lower, rediculus compared to the silks. I dunno why anyone would go that low, but you have the choice too lol.

I’ll be running these hard on May 14th at shannonville, I’ll post up my thoughts afterwords. One thing is for sure, these damn things are beefy as fuck. Oh and they cleared my +38mm offset 16x8’s with no spacer.

Andrew.

Well that is tomorrow so I’ll be online tomorrow night waiting for your review bud :wink:

I’m really interested to get your thoughts on them so even PM me on MSN if I’m online 8)

Give us the review heh

BS work was a zoo all weekend, so I had to skip out on the track day. I’m very angry, I’ve yet to have drivin full track shannonville. I’m heading to TMP for sure on the 27th for Alex and Kendrick’s dorifto season opener. All should attend and support them so they will book more days!

The coils are awsome though, don’t wait for me to tell you they are :stuck_out_tongue:
Dampening is very crisp and they are not bouncy, like sometimes found in other cheaper coils. I’m really happy with them, and I can’t wait to run them on the track.

I’m just trying to get the courage to swap in the 9/7k springs. 8/6k is stiff but just managable on the bumpy Toronto streets between work and home.

I gotta say though, the collars and threads are very nice. I don’t see these collars seizing like alot of the aluminum ones do. They are anodized and I’m not sure what they coated the threads with but its a decent attempt at discouraging corrosion to form.

Buy a set from Binger, for the price you can’t loose. You get 2 sets of springs (9/7 + 8/6), beefy friggin dampers, 15 dampening settings, camber plates, rear pillows, and one sore back :stuck_out_tongue:

Jeff come out on the 27th, TMP is close to you.

Andrew.

just so people know, i would only be willing to order these in pairs or more.

ordering one set really isnt worth the hassle for how little margin there is on these things. i brought them up for Andrew and CGGUY just to try them out… it took a long time to arrange it too because for some reason all US companies are super ghey

^ exact reason you dont see me posting much for sale anymore. it drives me NUTS!@$!%$%!@#$

i got billed $55 usd for shipping a clutch within the US… how ghey is that?

i could do it with Canada Post to Vancouver for under $20 cdn fully insured. how do you tell the customer that?

dear god. i’ve actually good experience shipping within the US. Who did you ship with? USPS?

I agree, thats insane. I hate dealing with an industry where I don’t have complete control of my own sales. Even stocking products before selling them - issues still come up with shipping and stuff - it’s just not fun.

Wanna go in on a retail store w/ me bing? :slight_smile:

Johnny, i have a feeling you and i will be collaborating on much more than that.

Johnny, i have a feeling you and i will be collaborating on much more than that.[/quote]

Oh man, I hope this has something to do with the bikini models at the SON meet and the fact that both of you have very attractive family members… :twisted:

woops, was that offside

It was love at first sight!

Theo: You’re going down!

Even my GF thinks Bing’s sister is hot. :slight_smile:

OK why has SOLARIAN’S GIRLFRIEND seen Bing’s sister and I have not? Pics? ;]

i realise that i probably shouldnt do this… but i am quite proud of the fact that my lil sister is beautiful and any brother that would wish anything else upon his sisters likely does not have a very good relationship with the rest of his family either.

this picture is of my fiance (left) and my lil sister (right)

http://bings.ca/images/misc/wedding%20004.jpg

My fiance and my lil sister will be present, conservatively dressed of course, at the June meet and in the Bings.ca booth at the Molson Indy along with some of my lil sister’s friends, one of whom IMHO is a knock-out… no more than my fiance though…(<<<covering my ass in case she reads this)