Bc racing coilovers

Hey son

Anyone rocking these BC racing coilovers?

http://www.importimageracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ii&Product_Code=BC-BR-master&Category_Code=bc-racing-coilovers

just wanted some review on it (good or bad) i can only find reviews on suburus that rock these

thanks i advance!

those look dirtyyyy. id rock em’

i will be bringing in some really soon, i have about 20 guys i know using them right now, all love them.
Ill make a post as sooon as i have my next 50 sets here.

ey varun let me know on a price wen u get em!

i’ll soon be trying these out… i’ll post up my thoughts on them once i try em out

do you have your set allready jon?

no i do not… out of curiosity… could you pm me how much you could get a set for s14 would cost? i’m about to drop a deposit on a set. but can’t say from where.

Wouldn’t mind checking out a set for the 300zx

I seen a 350z with these today, they were pretty gangster.

yea, i have sold about 10 sets to z33 guys allready.

IIRC BC Racing is BCEC (Bor Chaun) of Taiwan who is responsible for the manufacturing of Megan Racing, Apexi EXV and others… most of which are commonly used. Megan is pretty much the benchmark for entry level coilovers.

http://www.bcec.com.tw/

As such there should be no major issue with BC racing.

Still, they are basically the same as stuff that is already out there… no reason to “try” them out.

i wouldnt say these are entry level , or megans.

When megan orders their coils by 1500 piece orders, cost is still well over 600 USD.
There are other coils, entry level, at 300usd for 1500 pieces.
These are very similar to megan, but the shock is not bought from the same shock factory as on the megans, thats the main difference.

i guess what i mean is that you buy cheaper things than megan you are basically buying poop.

lol…how do you figure !

These are cheaper then megans and by no means poop, they are well built, solid fixtures, and the finish is great.
I guess your idea of poop is different the mine ! haha
They have a great contract all about warranty, and im sure they will stick to their word just like megan does if there are ever any issues!

Ill post up any updates or feedback i get from the the guys currently using them asap !

varun when willl you have these?

these are cheaper than Megan long term or cheaper than Megan like HSD was cheaper than Stance for a couple weeks?

The best thing about all this is that I have yet to hear one complain or issue from anyone running Megans…

Everyone is still on the Stance bandwagon but yet you always hear about that same issue. If something is good, you shouldn’t have to fix it first in order for it to work properly.

Either way, Megans are reliable but yet they seem to have some crap reputation? I don’t get it?

megan= fruit of the loom boxers
stance= calvin klein boxers
both are great its just the baller factor =P

yup. the man knows his boxers.

lmao that killed me,