New Daily - 08 TB SS 3SS

nice didnt know they had the ls2, not bad for an suv.

Uhhhhh another … i shoudnt have passed it up when i had the chance …

9.0 stock 1/8 … every time

[quote=“theblue,post:35,topic:37963"”]

congrats on the good deal.

has anybody driven one of these and an srt-8? the srt8 looks tons more agressive (and sounds amazing) but how do they drive?

[/quote]

I have.

The SRT8 was better all around, but much more expensive. The SSs are everywhere… the SRT8s are getting a premium. No towing with the SRT though…

Wasn’t impressed with the SS and I even drove that one first. The SRT8 made me smile. Almost bought it.

the SS’s are definately a fast truck. GM has the market cornered on this one.

[quote=“somedude,post:44,topic:37963"”]

the SS’s are definately a fast truck. GM has the market cornered on this one.

[/quote]

its gay as hell ford did away with the SVT line. I would love to see a explorer gt or something

they have a few things in the works but given their past history they probably won’t sell well.

more supercharged product will be out in the near future for ford, but i don’t think it will top the TBSS

[quote=“somedude,post:46,topic:37963"”]

they have a few things in the works but given their past history they probably won’t sell well.

more supercharged product will be out in the near future for ford, but i don’t think it will top the TBSS

[/quote]

Thats fine, Im a ford guy, pops retired from ford so I get my discount and I could stay loyal to my brand. What have you heard??? gt500/cobra motor in a explorer???

nice buy jeremy :tup:

[quote=“9c1ny,post:31,topic:37963"”]

Nice truck
Where the hell do you get all the $$$$ from!!!

:gotme:

[/quote]

work for 2 good companies and work alot. ’ winter time i work 90 hrs a week;

throw some D’s on that bitch!

i would still take teh jeep SRT8 over the TBSS…

The srt8 jeeps are sick, drove 1 last year holy crap! Very sweet ride, also had the hypertech chip.

[quote=“Viper966,post:51,topic:37963"”]

[/quote]

i looked into the srt8’s a bit.
but i just needed something to tow. or i would have bought a srt8

having like a dozen cars and nothing to use to tow would have sucked :lol:

I think we all love the SRT-8 Lesser just came over to my house with his new one. But the thing is after looking some it seems like you can get the TBSS for a great price compared to sticker and 0% interest which makes it financially much better. But omg the SRT-8 was hot.

The SRT-8 can’t tow and has very limited off road capability though, the sport side is great but there’s really not much more utility there than say an AWD wagon…

Cant tow FTL.

sweet truck, i had a ride in chucks, :pimp:

I saw an srt8 driving down tranist a couple months ago, def hot :tup:

[quote=“choko,post:49,topic:37963"”]

work for 2 good companies and work alot. ’ winter time i work 90 hrs a week;

[/quote]

mad props to you if you can do it, one 40 hour a week job is enough for me!

[quote=“Viper966,post:51,topic:37963"”]

[/quote]

yeah, me too…

good lord those things launch like

well shit

real quick-like with that there AWD

[quote=“Jack,post:43,topic:37963"”]

I have.

The SRT8 was better all around, but much more expensive. The SSs are everywhere… the SRT8s are getting a premium. No towing with the SRT though…

Wasn’t impressed with the SS and I even drove that one first. The SRT8 made me smile. Almost bought it.

[/quote]

Ditto, just picked up mine on Friday. I am in love :tup: