New Daily - 08 TB SS 3SS

[quote=“Joe,post:55,topic:37963"”]

The SRT-8 can’t tow and has very limited off road capability though, the sport side is great but there’s really not much more utility there than say an AWD wagon…

[/quote]

-You dont buy an SRT-8 to go off road… that would be like buying a rail car to go circuit racing.

-Yes, they can tow. The ONLY issue is the rear exit exhaust being in the way of the hitch. As you can imagine, this is pretty simple to deal with. Under the skin, it is still basically a Grand Cherokee, which can be fitted with a Class-4.

-If these are the things you are buying it for, then you really would be leaning towards a standard GC w/5.7 Hemi and a tow package anyway.

[quote=“Final GTS,post:60,topic:37963"”]

Ditto, just picked up mine on Friday. I am in love :tup:

[/quote]

now i want a ride in srt8.

’ when you end up modifying it ’ :wink:

[quote=“Final GTS,post:60,topic:37963"”]

Ditto, just picked up mine on Friday. I am in love :tup:

[/quote]

:tup:

When you guys race I want vids. Then when jer sprays it I want the 2nd vid too :slight_smile:

great truck, but if you have a problem with it dont bring it to keller, they fucked me over TWICE when I got my grand am from there.

[quote=“choko,post:62,topic:37963"”]

now i want a ride in srt8.

’ when you end up modifying it ’ :wink:

[/quote]

no problem on rides, just want to get past the break-in right now though without going too crazy. As far as mods… no plans yet, but I will crack sooner or later, as always. Gotta make an entrance into the SRT-8 market somehow…LOL.

[quote=“Jack,post:63,topic:37963"”]

:tup:

When you guys race I want vids. Then when jer sprays it I want the 2nd vid too :slight_smile:

[/quote]

LOL, yeah, I have another TBSS that wants to run too, stock for stock at some point.

i hate you dan