New DD for the Wifey

Did delivering pizzas qualify you to deliver piss and blood at this new job?

Can we stop talking about how baller people are? We all know the only 6 figures people have on this forum is on their odometers.

Alright to much OT in a car thread…Jam feel free to get a thread in the drama section if you want to debate.

1-3 years of work related driving experience required, lol, so yes

And we call them “specimen” or “samples” not piss and blood. jeeeze

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Ya, I am. A friend works there. I know all about that place lol. Have fun!

You’re such a miserable asshole, it’s almost comical

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

nice edit. i didnt want to go OT, but youre such a prick i felt like i had to. i also think i had one of the more helpful posts in this thread, sooo… where does that leave you?

I was hoping that someone like yourself would expand upon my statement. :pedo4:

I do homie, it just doesn’t take me all day to read a thread so I can navigate through a forum with relative ease. :slight_smile:
http://www.houstonperformancedriving.com
http://www.houston-imports.com
Not to mention

Plus others lol

Jam you’re such a :-({|= baby, please refer to the following…

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?49418-Do-people-who-suck-know-that-they-suck

I know this is super off topic sorry fellas.

I’ve personally never had ANY good luck with the 100K+ VW or Audi cars I’ve helped to FIX.

I’d be worried about a high mile turbo which will probably have to be replaced among many other things.

:lmfao:

Has nothing to do with baller - you could have… I don’t know, not posted the picture showing nothing other than a busted up door; and no one would have thought twice.

hilarious

must have gone to that lotus kids school of photography “take all the pictures, post all the pictures”

I’m not sure why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over what’s baller and what isn’t. That wasn’t the point of this thread. I really wanted to put a good word out there for Dre (Coldaccord) at Buffalo Motor Works, especially since I know he doesn’t openly advertise on here. That’s why the thread started with where I bought it from and not what I bought. Perhaps I should have added that to the title so more people would have gotten the point.

As long as you got a good deal on it that’s all that matters!

Any plans on fixing her up any?

Well was hoping I could get in on the Dent Wizard meet but wasn’t expecting the date to be arranged for so soon. Eventually that will get done. Other than that, there’s a few chips here and there to be touched up, gonna do the rear brakes soon, tie rods, and an alignment. That’s about it for now.

As far as parts goes, www.germanautoparts.com are awesome. Good prices, good parts, plus if you order before noon, it will most likely be at your house the next day. They’re crazy good with shipping