New Dodge Avenger..... blah

meh, aint that bad, aint that great. to be honest, i dont really like a lot of the newer stuff dodge has come out with. i think they’re trying too hard. the charger should be a big 2 door, like it origianlly was (its an AMAZING car, dont get me wrong, it just shouldnt be called the charger), the magnum is a waste of space, the new dakotas are absolutely hiddeous, the durango is ok, the rams are ok (the '94-01 style is my favorite, and the 02-05 is ok too), the caliber is a disgrace (compared to the neon, id rather have the neon lol). i think they’re over using the R/T badge, because in Mopar history, the R/T is a vehcile that is desinged to be high performance, not a trim level like dodge is making it out to be. they should really be calling thier SRT vehicles R/T because that fits the historic nameplate a little more. If i was dodge, this is what i’d be doing:

-change the name of the charger to something else
-drop the SRT and just go with R/T
-put the 6.1 blown Hemi in a 2 wheel drive, reg cab short bed ram and call that a Ram R/T (rather than the SRT-10)
-get rid of the magnum and the caliber
-re-design the Dakota if possible, and then make a 2 wheel drive dakota and wedge a 5.7 hemi in it, then call it a Dakota R/T (then make sure i am 1st in line to get one hehe)
-the new avenger is ok, just put a turbo 4 or 6 in it and it’ll sell
-get rid of the sprinter van, and either come up with a ‘conventional’ fullsize van, or just give up on them

/off-topic rant about dodge