New Dodge sports coupe

Saw a guy post this on Z31Perf

I like it… looks cool

not bad for a lotus with a viper front end eh?

never been of a fan of the dodge front grill, but it’s not that offensive on this car. I don’t like the rear, but the side profile is boobies

Yea Side profile is deff agressive looking

i like it, i thought it would be ugly but its an eye catcher IMO

I’d rather have…
http://images.cardomain.com/sites/cardomain/features/john/lotus/004.jpg

is that lotus electric too?

deff nice looking

:word but they both look like they have RSX headlights.:squint

Id just rather not have an electric car. Id take a hybrid but no plug in bullshit.

I’d rather have a plug in than a hybrid, that pussy motor in the hybrid would piss me off, I’d rather have a 100% environmentally oriented car than a 50/50 hybrid.

Pussy motor? Havent you seen the Silverado Hybrid, Escape hybrid and the other trucks that are hybrids?
The Silverado uses a V8.

Dodge needs to pull their engineers aside and give them some talking about coming up with some new exterior styling. That Viper-ish look was old 10 years ago and is used on damn near EVERY vehicle they make.

True, but I was thinking more along the lines of a car hybrid, like the Camry, Civic, Altima, all of them. They are all very, very slow, might as well make them a little bit slower and have them be plug ins.

Are those cars really slower than a non Hybrid version of the same car? I didnt know it if they were.

I know the Altima is, I’ve driven both the normal 2.5 and the hybrid and there is a difference. The normal 2.5 Altima is super slow anyways.