new drift spot

i lost mine around that turn. fucking rabbit…

me + GE turn, late at night, + wet roads + vlsd + a rabbit that i didnt want to kill = me ~1in from the ditch.

dreams wait WTF? haha

Were talking about the 890/GE ramps. The GE circle in Nisky is sketchyyyy:ahh

Yeah Steve you were hauling some ass up that hill yesterday in Nisky. Car looks good even if it is dirty.

S13’s and S14’s look frickin’ sweet when moving. Especially the way Keichi-San drifts his white S14 from the Drift Bible video. :excited

I like to drift Quail St. onto Myrtle while looking for a parking spot a work. My boss doesen’t see it as humorous as I do. A certain City council man (aka Dick Statue) also didn’t think it was funny.

Anywhere there’s dirt http://aseclub.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/tardbang.gif

the g.e. circle in nisky is my stompin ground. thing is fun, and not sketchy in the least bit imo. the skinecktitty one is more so, because there is always idiots driving through there all clueless.

ask br-i, and lance amongst others about me around it :number1

haha… I heard about that story, crazy bastard!

As I was reading this I could hear your voice in my head.Kinda wierd. When am I going to see this here 6Spd car.Oh and I drift my truck the turn from Hillside ave to whatever road goes to balltown(RT 146 by then) in scehnectady.

and that was in a fwd car.
BORING as hell around a rotary. :frowning:

maxom rd.

Maxon RD is at the end of Hillside.I’m talking about the other end where the apartments are.

tdi_logik begs to differ…he has done a solid ~70-80mph around that thing…so unsafe.

so we are all clear, there is a difference between “drifting” your car and kicking the ass end out around a corner.

I don’t think people realize, I’d like to see someone drift the GE circle in Nisky.

Yeah its one thing to go into the turn hard while the ass end is neutral sliding out as your hitting the apex and comming out…

VS

going in hard with the tires already smoking and using nothing but the throttle and a little wrist action to keep your ass from spinning out

:rofl :facepalm

no, it’s more like

I iz confused I swear it looks right when i read it?

Did i missphrase something :wtf

Dude your trying to bench race when it comes to drifting. Drift at an event than tell us how to do it :lol :hug

dk has spoken