new drift spot

it’s very hard to put most driving related concepts into words :rofl

are you sure? explain.

Oh dude I know but i udnerstand the concept and the difference between when I myself

Let the ass end netural side at the middle of a turn and as im comming out and burn the tires

vs the few times ive went in balls to the wall and tried to hold her steady in a turn and alsotry to link the S turn behind my development…

I by no means think im a drifter and nor do i think ir eally have a right to talk… im just saying ive done both… just not a lot nor at a real drift event

and yes im aware i made myself look kinda like an ass because ive never been to a drift event or am even a real drifter…

but weve all been here and only had a few roads to play on…

id love to say i drift turns all the time but ive only done it a few times in fear of killing myself which is why i usualy just go in hard with a little thorttle let the ass end come out itself and hold it as long as i can

hahahahaah shady is a bench drifter ahahaaahha

Ask any drifter, any real drifter…

:rofl

That sharp turn at the end of the road that Jumpin’ Jacks is on used to be fun in the rain. I’d just drive up to it doing nothing but 30 mph and then stomp down on the clutch while pulling up on the e-brake with the 240 and voila, 90 degree turn, rally style. I had too much fun in the rain with that car. :rockon

let’s all stop referring to ourselves as “drifters”, it’s starting to sound like we are a bunch of james dean wanna-be’s riding our motorcycles into the sunset…

“where you going drifter?”

“wherever the wind takes me…”