new dyno session.

went to synapse today and scheduled a hours worth of tuning and dyno time for thursday at 4. Throwing the wideband on it because I think its running pig rich on top end and now I will have a more accurate number from before/after cam.

can I seriously come and watch… 4pms good for me. if there time I might do 1 dyno run to 5800rpms to see where im at for 25$

he stops dyno sessions on week days at 5…I have the last session of the day

you can come I dont care, not much to watch tho.

morgan wont do 1 run for 25, its not worth the time to hook it up, set it up and do 1 pull and take it off… pretty sure its 3/75$ minimum

actually 30$ I ask him what his rate were before… maybe now he wont but a year ago he said he would…

im gonna be getting a tranny drain and fill done on the 03 the beg of next week, i guess ill do it on tues then.

what relevance does that have to this thread?

So they have software for GM?

How about EEC-IV Fords? Sure would be interested to see what numbers my shitbox puts down when its done.

no they dont. I have the tuning software (hp tuners)/laptop that Im bringing.

Oh, ok. I dont have any of that and Im not buying any of it.

You have to buy a tuner anyways usually for a tune.

What kinda #'s you shootin for if I may ask?

I dont think Id need one if I went to Dez or Mustang Magic. They usually burn a chip at places like that since they specialize in Mustangs and have the software Id need.

Tuning is a long way off anyway. I might get a mail order one like youve got but if the car runs ok Ill just wait until I can afford a dyno tuning.

On a real healthy running motor with my setup it should be around 420rwhp. Anything 400rwhp + will be good. Im expecting a minimum of 400.

same here…:ninja:sHa_rofl2:

morgans dyno can be on the low end of things. however for some reason my car still makes 30 more ft lb of tq than any other termi. all your boys on LS1 tech were lovin that

maybe the old man swapped the s/c pulley before he sold it to you.

yah I know

But I have a base number (351) on morgans before my cam, so I dont care if it reads low im just more interested to see the actual HP gain from a cam swap.

Texas-speed advertises a 50rwhp gain from the cam…we will find out if thats true!

I put it on. :ponder

thought you said you were already making 420ish wheeel right now.:ponder