New Flight School, Mine!

price for a mile-high-club initiation flight?

The flight over the falls sound awesome! I’ll definitely have to do this.

Will the plane fit a pilot (you) plus my girlfriend and I for the falls run?

a cessna 152 II is only a two seat plane

I’ll definitely be in contact. I’ve been dying to start lessons.

Overall, how much are we talking in time and dollars before getting a license?

Corey is a good friend of mine. Don’t hesitate to call him, you will get your moneys worth!

I believe it’s 40 hours and you can take your test for the license

:tup:

hells yes…five min from my house too…i always wanted to fly a plane

Back in town, the Cessna 152 is a 2 seater (Pilot and 1 passenger). Falls Discovery Flight is $75 for NYSPEEDER’s , as Static said, 40 hours is the very minimum to get a private pilot license. The more often you fly, the harder you study, and the more effort you put into the flights the more likely you are to achieve that goal. I’d count on at least 50, the national average is 55-70.

My schedule is very open, feel free to call anytime to schedule a discovery flight (weight limit ~220-230 lbs), my personal phone is 618-670-5782 , the business phone 716-545-6556. PM me for any specific in-depth questions also, and I’ll try to get back to everyones board posts.

Come on out for a discovery lesson and you just may get hooked!

Here are some pictures recently, they aren’t necessarily taken from my airplane, but through the amazing people you meet in aviation. A friend of mine needed me to break in his cylinder so we took the plane over to put-in-bay, Ohio. One of the coolest places in the region I’ve been, and will be sure to fly back with some friends and spend a few nights there. In the pics is the ralph, put in bay and the many swim up bars, crystal beach, and sherkston.

Put-In Bay is awesome, like a little resort island.

I went up in a Cessna 177 last weekend. That is a hot little number!

A 35 minute flight from lockport to great valley for dinner at “Eddy’s”, a diner across the street from the grass airport, near ellicottville, gotta love it! (Didn’t get to stop at EBC though )

Put-in-bay rocks! Awesome place to go party for a week or weekend.

What’s the story with that pier?

Crystal beach… very shallow by the high part and the other is like 8 ft up maybe a bit more… its fun to jump off of for sure… but its nothing like the bridges youve been jumping off of…

I may have to diet for this…

To the op, any chance you were flying over bear ridge rd. at 2:40 this afternoon? I saw a low flying plane, looked like yours, and thought about this thread. Just curious if it was actually you.

awesome job, congrats!

no, I didnt do any flying this weekend, weather wasnt the best, but I have been getting some new students and having some great flights, lunch in Jamestown and Great Valley at Eddy’s Diner on 219 last week!

Any time come on out for a lesson or discovery flight!