Any Skydivers here?

I am looking into skydiving as an additional hobby. I already have too many things going on in my life, but want to live life a little. Anyone here skydive?

I have, tho I’m not an avid jumper by any means. Only have gone twice…

Its a fucking blast. Best rush that I’ve ever experienced by any means.

I can’t speak to it as a hobby tho… I have no desire to spend the money on the rigging and such.

If you’re local, there is a group called Frontier Skydivers in Newfane… awesome little place. 13k’ jumps, tandem or solo depending on experience. I don’t recall the pricing, but I wanna say it was ~$200.

What a fucking ride.

Just go to airborne school lol. Its free!

i want to go for sure this summer

I spent 4 years at Fort Bragg, and denied airborne school 4 times, I like the rush, but as a crewmember, I put guys out the door, and then took many of them to the hospital for busted knees and ankles. I want a chivy chute with toggles, not a green T-10 :slight_smile:

^ lol

I was thinking of getting into this. I have a few hours in a wind tunnel. But none in the air yet. :meh:

I have been Bungee jumping and want to do this over the summer. The places I have looked at offer tandem jumps for about ~$250 for the training. I have also looked at going to Florida for 2 1/2 weeks and doing a series of jumps and training to become an instructor.

I think its like ~50 jumps in 18 days or something for $3,500

I’m going with a few friends to Frontier on the 31st. It’ll be my first time and my one friend’s 2nd time. I think it’s a $30 deposit and then ~$220 which = ~$250. You have to go tandem the first few times but each time you jump it gets cheaper.

If anybody’s interested in coming out on the 31st I can see if we can reserve more spots.

does anyone have a link for local jumps, or alteast close by

haha, i beg to differ.