june skydiving whos down?

ok so last year there was supposed to be a skydiving met up but never happened i`m just wondering how many people would be down to go late april? prices as followed

solo-$199 with 13 jumps under belt
tandem(with training on your back)-$229
videos range from $25-$125 that ranges from air-to-air down to just catching you land
$50 reservation are recommended best times are around 9-9:30am just north of toronto.

if we get 4-6 people it will cost $10 off solos and $15 off tandem and if we get 10 or more people we get $20 off solos and $30 off tandems.

would anybody be up for this?

oh and all price`s do NOT include GST

http://parachuteschool.com/jumpprices.html

I’m down so long its a weekend. may have some others that will like to come.

It’ll be my first jump. so I guess i’ll have to do the tandem. so is it june or april? weekend?

i put june depending on weather if weather is nice and the interest is there this early in the season then late april there is also a wieght limit to 250lbs on solo and 220lb on tandem

oh man… i so want to do this but i’m such a pussy. I’m up for it I think. Been thinking about it for a while.

once you take off there are NO refunds due to fuel costs im thinking maybe mid may seein as prices are good then and the weather will be warmer as when your 5000 off the ground the temputure will be around 20 to 30 degrees cooler there is also a wieght limit of 220lbs on tandem and 250lbs on solo

I don’t know about skydiving myself… I did iFLY a few times in California… that was pretty cool… I dunno about actually jumping out of a plane though… haha

I know Kendrick is in to skydiving, you should ask him!

Dave you pussy.

Shutup mexican.

You wouldnt do it either

Pay for me and I’ll do it :stuck_out_tongue:

I doubt you’re tall enough to ride :wink:

LMAO, Asshole! I’m average height fucker :stuck_out_tongue:

/Bedtime

haha

night buddy im out soon too

call me tomorrow

I am def. down for this, send me a PM when its happening

What DZ is this? Niagara?

Will be finishing up my AFF at Nouvel Air next week and practicing at the new Montreal wind tunnel. Anyone wanna go?

Guys… I just went skydiving last week. It was AWESOME! you all need to go. However, I went to skydive toronto (www.skydivetoronto.com) they were great!

Just a warning though… afterskydiving everything else seems boring.

I agree…helps keep me on my toes :slight_smile:

I assume you went tandem?

Yup, went tandem since it was my first jump. I’m going to do a few more before going solo.
Its was 12,500FT jump! Funny thing is that you don’t really get a sense that your falling… kind of wierd.

how does it feel like?

Get in the plane, if you’re lucky you get a large one with bench seats otherwise you’ll be crotch to crotch packed in for a jump.
Plane take you up and the door opens, you stick your head out and all you hear is the defening sound of wind. At this point you have no idea why you even signed up to do this.
You jump
Sound of air rushing by you at 200km/hr until you pull the shute…then dead silence.
You look down and your feet are dangling in mid air.
You look around making sure to spot the DZ for a landing then do a couple test turns to make sure everything is working.
You line yourself up against the wind for a soft landing then all hell breaks loose! As you come in and flare you miscalculate, shute stalls and you end up dropping 20ft right on your fucking ass!

Good times, do it!